Looks as thought another litter will be here soon~Popples

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amandainohio24

Reaction score
We just got to watch our REW doe Lily start pulling out fur to line her nest with. She is actually due tomorrow so fingers are crossed that we will be having another litter from her in the next 24 hours. Poor girl seems so miserable with how big she is. Last litter for her was only 2 kits so with how big she is I am expecting 4-5 this time.
:popcorn:

Whoo-hoo! I hope she gives you a nice sized litter. :clover:

I'm waiting on a couple of litters myself- today is day 30 for two of my does. :)

We have 1 doe who was due on the 8th, she had been making a nest but has has done nothing with it for several days now. Still have one due on the 16th also which will be our last litter until the end of April.

Hope she pops soon and the one due on the 16th does good too! :)
My blue doe is due on the 16th too. My other doe still isn't cooperating, won't breed in this weather, I can't blame her! LOL

She had her litter sometime between 7 am to noon. She has 3 nice, plump, wiggly babies in her nest and mom looks great too. She is chomping away on some hay as I type. I will get a picture up of her little cuties later today.<br /><br />__________ Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:02 pm __________<br /><br />Here are the newest litter of 3 popples.
Lilly (REW) & Alvin (Black Tort):

Attachments

• december 10th lily babies 001.JPG
    december 10th lily babies 001.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 203
Thank you everyone. Her litter makes 22 kits under 1 week old. I must say, the kids are going to have a nice selection for when it comes time to choose who to keep back to take to nationals in May and who to let go of.

Back