Logo makers??

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockyhillrabbits

Reaction score
Not sure if this is where I need to post this, but I'm wanting a nice logo done for our rabbitry. I need to be able to use it on my website, social media, business cards, etc.

If you can do something like that please message me. I'm wanting one with a blue Rex, a light grey Flemish Giant, and a white or blue New Zealand and the rabbitry name: Rocky Hill Rabbits sort of curving above or below the rabbits.

Not sure if this is where I need to post this, but I'm wanting a nice logo done for our rabbitry. I need to be able to use it on my website, social media, business cards, etc.

If you can do something like that please message me. I'm wanting one with a blue Rex, a light grey Flemish Giant, and a white or blue New Zealand and the rabbitry name: Rocky Hill Rabbits sort of curving above or below the rabbits.
Are you still looking for someone to make a logo?

Have you looked into the new image-creation program run by openAI/chatGPT. It's 20$ a month for access, and I haven't tested it yet, but it's pretty impressive and logos are fairly simple for AI to construct to your standards, there's at least 10 other AI logo services out there. I plan on using this method of logo creation when my business is up and running in a year or two

Have you looked into the new image-creation program run by openAI/chatGPT. It's 20$ a month for access, and I haven't tested it yet, but it's pretty impressive and logos are fairly simple for AI to construct to your standards, there's at least 10 other AI logo services out there. I plan on using this method of logo creation when my business is up and running in a year or two
Using AI to make art is highly unethical as the AI steals art from people to more or less photoshop together.

Using AI to make art is highly unethical as the AI steals art from people to more or less photoshop together.
I was only half aware of this issue, but can't we reverse imagine search the original AI image to find out if it's stolen? Also I know it's not technically a composite imagine as it does generate brand new additions. Do you know the laws? I've wondered since I'm beginning to use chatgpt for business.

There are few laws at this time which apply. Unethical and illegal are two different things. It boils down to "just because you can do a thing, does not mean you should do a thing". I do not think reverse image search will resolve the issue when it comes to artwork, reverse image search is just an algorithm that looks for similar arrangements of pixels, and may miss things fairly easily once elements have been resized and rearranged. Of course everyone must let their own conscience be their guide.

Etsy is also a great place to find custom art and logos. If you shop there, you can choose someone who makes a style you like, and then ask them to include your elements in your own custom logo, using their design style. Generally there are a range of options to suit any budget.

lol, you can still brand leather after the fact, I saw someone putting makers marks on fancy wallets that way once--the iron was very tiny.
For something small like that I'd use a 3D printer to make an impression stamp.
My son has already done that for several projects & it looks absolutely professional.
We also built a foundry for melting / casting aluminum & brass.
The possibilities are almost endless.
Below is a PIC of replacement fender emblems on one of our trucks.
image1.jpeg

Alex Rollins on FB or Lily n' Way Farm & Rabbitry fb or you can text also on Northwest Rabbits on fb. She does an amazing job and is creating logos for many rabbitries. She did ours and we love it if you want to see an example: "Whiskers and Tails Oregon" on fb.

Back