Leonis Rex Kits, Generation II!!! Pics added 4/29

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OneAcreFarm":2q8ejxx9 said:
"Melek" means King in Hebrew....

Oooh! I'm liking that better- I'm not one for highly commercialized names. The poof on his head kind of resembles a crown since the center is kind of hollow. :)

MaggieJ":2q8ejxx9 said:
Very cute and fluffy... but what a difference in size between the two of them!

Yes, even at birth this kit was half the weight of the other two.

:p Oh nooooo... I want him SO BAD!!!

I'll have to smush him long-distance. :weep:

Smushie smushie smushie... :p<br /><br />__________ Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:04 pm __________<br /><br />I like Melek. :D

I'm fascinated by your method of reviving the seemingly unliving kit. I'll have to add 'oversized bra' to my inventory. Seriously, it is so nice to read a story with a happy ending. :)

Miss M":3glh39u6 said:
:p Oh nooooo... I want him SO BAD!!!

I'll have to smush him long-distance. :weep:

Smushie smushie smushie... :p

"Smushie smushie smushie"

:lol:

I'll smushie him for you, Miss M!

Oh- and by the way, I think you may be right about him being an Astrex- he is not as curly as before, but still pretty curly on the head.

carolnoel50":3glh39u6 said:
I'm fascinated by your method of reviving the seemingly unliving kit. I'll have to add 'oversized bra' to my inventory.

I wish I needed an oversized bra. :roll:

We have a saying here at RT about cold "dead" kits: "It's not dead until it is warm and dead."

Usually if I find kits out of the nest I will pop them into my shirt and take them to the house, where I warm up a couple of towels in the dryer. I then make a little depression in the towels, place the kit(s) in there and cover loosely. I then close the dryer door to keep the heat in, and alert the family that their are kits in the dryer.

I didn't bother going to the effort with this one because it was ice cold, and I thought it was dead for sure. Good thing I tried though, because it happens to be the little "keeper" kit of the litter. :)

:hi: to RabbitTalk, by the way!

There is much more to learn here than the value of sticking baby rabbits in your lingerie! :mrgreen:

MamaSheepdog":2g8jn1it said:
I'll smushie him for you, Miss M!
Thanks... he really, REALLY needed that smushie! :lol:

MamaSheepdog":2g8jn1it said:
Oh- and by the way, I think you may be right about him being an Astrex- he is not as curly as before, but still pretty curly on the head.
Really? And I thought I was just cracking a joke! :D

Latest posts

Back