Leonis Rex Kits, Generation II!!! Pics added 4/29

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting! I too like the wavy coat on the grey kit!!

Aww, the blue really is pretty in between the blacks! As for mom, I suggest Midnight for her name :D She is a real beauty!

(I can't believe no one else picked up on your "invitation" for another naming :laugh2: )

OH MY GOODNESS, that blue is so cute!

Leonis Ast-Rex? :p

The blacks are solid little chunks!!!

AnnClaire":116tft58 said:
(I can't believe no one else picked up on your "invitation" for another naming :laugh2: )
:rotfl: You're right, you're right!

AnnClaire":1h31phrl said:
Aww, the blue really is pretty in between the blacks! As for mom, I suggest Midnight for her name :D She is a real beauty!

I am really bad with names. I have some here that are seniors and have no names or tatts.

AnnClaire":s7v2hsyq said:
:lol: I guess we should remedy that! :D

Here are a few names for you (and their meanings)!

Charna (black)
Ebony (black)
Eirian (welsh for beautiful)
Haidar ("lion" in arabic)
Kiera (variant of a name meaning "black")
Llewelyn/Llewella (welsh variant of "lion")
Singh ("lion" in Punjabi)<br /><br />__________ Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:13 pm __________<br /><br />So... Any new pictures! :p

The fuzzy little bugger keeps hiding in the litter jug! I'm trying, I'm trying!

MamaSheepdog":1h8bx81q said:
The fuzzy little bugger keeps hiding in the litter jug! I'm trying, I'm trying!

:ninjafist: well you better hurry!

my 4 week olds always come running to the front of the cage to be petted and held :)

Success! :p

I took pics of the two males- the female looks Rex and is black like the other.

The Rex-like kits are about twice the size of the little blue fellow. Today's weights are 1lb 7oz for the blue, and 2lbs 10 for the black.

I am wondering if the LH kit is small like a LH, or just a runt? In any case, he is the keeper of the litter.

I am naming the Leonis Rex in alphabetical order. My original LionHeads were Pride and Kingston, so this little guy's mom is named Queen, and her brother is Leon. So- he needs a name starting with "M"... perhaps Mufassa?

Without further ado, here's the funky looking little fellow:

IMG_0819.JPG

IMG_0816.JPG

IMG_0821.JPG

IMG_0822.JPG

Here he is with his big brother:

IMG_0823.JPG

Latest posts

Back