KW Cages Feeders

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarsLops

Reaction score
I went to place an order with Klubertanz for new feeders and water system supplies today. Turns out that they'll be out of the 5 1/2" wide-mouth fine-x feeders I wanted until August. I didn't want to wait, so I didn't back-order them and am now looking at other companies. Bass has them and KW has a wide-mouth feeder, but theirs is their own brand, not the fine-x. Has anyone ever used KW Cages feeders? If so, would you recommend them?

This is a link to the feeder page of their website.
http://clover.forest.net/kwcages/index.html

I have some. They are wonderful. Much sturdier than the Fine-X because the bottom is perforated steel.

I can take some better pics for you than shown in the catalog, if you want. :)

MammaSheepdog, you don't have to go to the trouble to take pictures, but thank you for the offer!! This is why I love this forum, people willing to go far out of their way to answer a question. :-D

I'm glad to hear that they're sturdy, as that's my main complaint with the fine-x is the mesh-like back that can tear or get pushed out easily.

I like the slotted bottom feeders over the fine-X mesh. The mesh ones are quite flimsy and the mesh is easily pushed out. Good luck

Latest posts

Back