Jack-A-Lop rabbits did exist, was Papilloma

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:? Hmmm...cottontails do tend to hang around inside our fence. So far I haven't minded the extra fertilizer on the grass, entertainment for the dogs, and cultural exposure for my rabbits, but maybe I should close up those holes. I don't want a bunch of jackgoras on my hands.

-HRanchito":xg812d7u said:
I don't want a bunch of jackgoras on my hands.
I am in Texas and I have seen at least one business call Jack-a-Lope, had a large sign of a rabbit with antilope horns.
The visual image of an jackgora, wow. lol

MamaSheepdog":35ku8e3w said:
-HRanchito":35ku8e3w said:
cultural exposure for my rabbits

:rotfl:

Maybe you should read Watership Down to them instead. Or play some Mozart.

Actually MamaSheepDog, I do read to my rabbits. Found that when a new rabbit comes to the Tribe, it helped them get to know my voice. They would actually settled down right near the front of the crate.

Oh and our rabbits listen to "Breakfast with the Beatles" every Sunday. Neville, with that mane, reminds us of George Harrison. Our Mop Top Bunny, lol.

I know sounds silly, but it does work. Oh and I know you don't have a TV, but my rabbits also enjoy watching Harry Potter movies. Rabbits can see movement on the screen. That's why I call Dobby my "Couch Potato".

Odd to do, but the Z-Tribe enjoys it, and so do my husband and I.

Karen

ZRabbits":29ap0x09 said:
Oh and I know you don't have a TV, but my rabbits also enjoy watching Harry Potter movies.

But, my Sistah DOES have a TV, I have seen it! LOL....she just doesn't have "TV", as in Cable or Dish or what have you....like us...

Back