It's been WAY too long... *pic heavy*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Remember me?? I am embarrassed to say it's been almost a year! :oops: I've been reading some today. It may take me a bit to catch up.

Update on Redemption Rabbitry- We are now raising Rex! I blame certain "influences" on this board! Lol! :D
ry%3D400

We have a beautiful chocolate sire.
ry%3D400

Our main mama is a black otter. She is such a good mother. She's currently raising a 3 week old litter of 9. I just love her!
ry%3D400

We also have gorgeous little tri-color doe
ry%3D400

and a little Jr. Chocolate otter doe from our last litter.
ry%3D400

We still have my youngest son's REW mini rex,
ry%3D400

and our giant house bunny, a Flemish named Fat Amy. :)
ry%3D400

The boys also have two Teddy cavy for show and are trying their hand at rats! :shock:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

And a couple of our last two litters...
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I'm excited to get reading and get all caught up!

Hi Faith!

Glad to see you back!

Your rabbitry looks wonderful. :D

faiththequeen":2jqt4c7m said:
We are now raising Rex! I blame certain "influences" on this board! Lol! :D

Huh. :? Let us know who the dastardly culprits are that are spreading Rexitosis, and we will take disciplinary action against them.

faiththequeen":2jqt4c7m said:
The boys also have two Teddy cavy for show and are trying their hand at rats! :shock:

Now you just need some fancy mice and hamsters! :p

Miss M":2jqt4c7m said:
Ah, developing teacup rabbits, I see! :lol:

:lol: Yeah! And photogenic, too. Just look- they are "mugging" for the camera! :tomato:

Faith!!

So glad to hear from you, and to hear things are going so well. Your rabbitry looks terrific.

Oooh, I'm jealous! I'm still working on getting chocolate otters, I JUST got chocolate kits this week, I've got at least one more generation before I get otters :)
Excellent choice with the Rex by the way ;)

Welcome back!

Gosh darn rex babies are adorable! I think Rex are a seriously gorgeous breed.

Looks like the critters have been getting busy :mrgreen: and what lovely guinea pigs! Bonus, kids look ecstatic to have them :bunnyhop:

We've missed you! :p

3mina":1yqf6op6 said:
Oooh, I'm jealous! I'm still working on getting chocolate otters, I JUST got chocolate kits this week, I've got at least one more generation before I get otters :)

*Whistles nonchalantly* I got a chocolate otter doe... shes a mini rex

:D

Attachments

• Chocolate Otter Doe Sold (1).jpg
    Chocolate Otter Doe Sold (1).jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 438
Bandits Bunny Farm":2kz3ktiz said:
3mina":2kz3ktiz said:

*Whistles nonchalantly* I got a chocolate otter doe... shes a mini rex

:D

Oh you are evil! :twisted: Next thing you know there will be posts offering FREE rabbits! :p

Welcome back Faith! Love the rabbitry, and all the cute little fuzz balls!

3mina":3rwbzhx2 said:

Happily I was wrong, I found out one of my black otter does carries chocolate and I've got a chocolate otter on the ground now and IT'S A BUCK yay!

I know most don't want bucks but I'm not really needing or wanting a broken buck so if I can replace him..... :cool:

But I have 'real' Rex :twisted: :pokeeye:

Latest posts

Back