it's a pleasure to belong to rabbittalk

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This forum is the only reason I still have rabbits. I would have culled all of my rabbits after the first two litters I lost. [Does that sound right?] First two litters. Anyway thanks to the encouragement and the three strikes out rule on this forum, I hung in there. Thanks everybody. Some of you do not know what your encouragement means to a beginner.
Thanks, Tommy

PS I have been a member a year :D

Beekeeper10":1dsdm5xp said:
This forum is the only reason I still have rabbits. I would have culled all of my rabbits after the first two litters I lost. [Does that sound right?] First two litters. Anyway thanks to the encouragement and the three strikes out rule on this forum, I hung in there. Thanks everybody. Some of you do not know what your encouragement means to a beginner.
Thanks, Tommy

PS I have been a member a year :D

I too wouldn't have rabbits now if it wasn't from the help, advice and encouragement of this forum. :)

I'd probably have them, I'm stubborn like that. ;) But RT has sure been a great help in all aspects of rabbit raising. I wouldn't have a colony like this without RT, I'd have huge cages and think it was impossible to keep rabbits together. Maybe I'd get a colony in the future anyhow, but it would have taken years to get brave enough to try if I hadn't seen successful examples here. RT saved me years.

I am new here also and have already made boo-boos you are all so understanding and helpful.Even to the technologically impaired (me-me). Thank you for being the place for all rabbit lovers,in your lap or on your plate.

katiebear":ipwtxge2 said:
Thank you for being the place for all rabbit lovers,in your lap or on your plate.

That is an awesome way to describe RT!

*high fives Katie*

I love this group too! I was on another rabbit group a "only breed show quality for showing" group and someone had linked this group when someone had asked about meat rabbits. Just going through posts here answered all the questions I was scared to ask on the pet groups.

Lots of easy going people here, no one likes to start wars and flame each other like some other forums I have been a part of.

Marinea":kjqu80b5 said:
katiebear":kjqu80b5 said:
Thank you for being the place for all rabbit lovers,in your lap or on your plate.

That is an awesome way to describe RT!

*high fives Katie*

DITTO!!! :pinkbunny: :bouncy: :pinkbunny: :bouncy: :pinkbunny: :bouncy: :pinkbunny: :bouncy: :pinkbunny: :goodpost:

Back