I got a blue SF!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildWolf

Reaction score
I'm so excited- I bought a blue, pedigreed Silver Fox today! He's a buck, and I'm getting a doe in July-ish. I can't wait until he's old enough to breed. I'm going to find out who carries the dilute gene, and then breed to get blue bunnehs! Plus, he has more ancestor show rabbits with winnings than any of my other SF. :p

Sorry, the pictures are on my computer (not on photobucket, ect.) so I can't post them directly. BUT, I did upload them to my rabbittalk blog: http://rabbittalk.com/blogs/thewabbitwarren/2014/05/29/blue-buck/ <br /><br /> __________ Thu May 29, 2014 8:28 pm __________ <br /><br /> Oh, his name is Zodiac. I have an astronomical theme to my rabbits' names.

Thanks!! He is pretty sweet. I'm still working on getting him used to being pet and handled... when I pick him up in the middle of the day, or when it's hot, then he's docile. Otherwise, he's really skittish. He had no previous handling. He's about 3 months old. I can't wait to breed him! He just needs to mature and make it through quarantine.

Latest posts

Back