I feel like a bad bunny mom : (

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamerz

Reaction score
I feel like such a mean mom to my buns :( I was spending some quiet mommy & Sweet Heart (Lionhead) time since I have only had her 10 days & she was bred that day. Oh anyway back to my meanness ... we were lounging on my bed snuggleing & watching bunny youtube videos. I was trying to learn more of the things I thought would come in handy like tattooing. Well everything was going well until the bun in the video screamed & then Sweet Heart screamed & dove under my blanket. She is terrified, I feel so bad ... I didn't mean to scare her like that. It took a lot of pets, soft words ... oh yeah & my buns favorite treats cheese doodles to get her to calm down again.

I know if I didn't feel so guilty I probably would be laughing at it all.

Jane

Bunnies have short memories.She probably got over it fast. At least she dove under the blanket with you. That means she counts on you to protect her.

Oh, poor SweetHeart! She will be fine and you are not a bad bunny mom. I have never in my life heard a bunny scream but I have been told it is quite alarming- just give her lots of extra snuggles, kisses and "mommy & me" time and all should be well. :)

I would LOVE to record a rabbit scream and use it on a motion activated sensor-- it would be a great Halloween 'doorbell"

I guess this is the bunny equivalent of sitting up late with mom or dad, eating popcorn and watching horror movies around Halloween.

arachyd":rlmom69g said:
I guess this is the bunny equivalent of sitting up late with mom or dad, eating popcorn and watching horror movies around Halloween.
:lol:

Poor little Sweet Heart!! :lol:

arachyd":13usnwjz said:

That is funny!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back