I can honestly say I tried...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovehome

Reaction score
I really tried to mow the grass before hubby gets home and the rains come, but it simply was not meant to be. Can I help it if the mower threw a belt, and I can not put it back on? :mrgreen: There are times when I truly enjoy being a clueless woman...

Oh yeah Right,
a likely story! Would you like to buy a bridge? :mbounce:
Actually, it's quite understandable.
That's how Murphy's Law works,
When you least expect it, expect it.
I happens to me all the time and mostly
when I really want to and must get some
important and necessary task done ASAP!
So, yes, I certainly believe you.
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

Clueless woman
walking down the street.....

Hey, sometimes it pays!!!! After all, how else do we get big, brawny men to do the heavy lifting?

Good for you trying to mow! I have never mowed the yard... ever. Thats my hubby's domain and Im happy to let him have it! LOL!

I remember living in AZ we lived on the base so the mower we got was a push one. I had to do the mowing he did the dishes I like it that way lol.

How many times did you have to run over whatever it was to break the belt? Just saying....we may have lots of those in our yard and I...er..wouldn't want to have the same problem....just saying.....

We have (gasp) more rain headed our way over the next week, and tonight I went ahead and mowed my back yard to keep it from becoming a muskeg bed once again.

I've already given up on mowing this year. Mike mowed 2 days before I got home...the lawn ALREADY looks like a hay field again. So much rain, and for a few days we had HEAT. Now if only it would stop raining long enough to get into my garden to plant something.....

Latest posts

Back