How much Apple Cider Vinegar to give my rabbit?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Nicely written, but dosn't stand scrutiny. Minarls? Which would be much,much more concentrated in a piece of apple? Where would that come from? And so on. Doesn't make sense,

The thing about palatability is a thing though, vingar was used in ancent times (one of the most misunderstood parts of the bible, the soldier that gave vingar to jesus actually did a nice thing).
But I prefer to relay on instincts. Giving kids soda pops to get them drink enough is counterproductive. Actually, it's awful.
Plain water is what you drink when you are thirsty. Masking that urge with whatever flavour imho is counterproductive.
1679102479008.png

https://www.veterinarians.org/apple-cider-vinegar-for-dogs/
Good for people I use brags for all my animals and myself.
Nope. Nicely written, but dosn't stand scrutiny. Minarls? Which would be much,much more concentrated in a piece of apple? Where would that come from? And so on. Doesn't make sense,

The thing about palatability is a thing though, vingar was used in ancent times (one of the most misunderstood parts of the bible, the soldier that gave vingar to jesus actually did a nice thing).
But I prefer to relay on instincts. Giving kids soda pops to get them drink enough is counterproductive. Actually, it's awful.
Plain water is what you drink when you are thirsty. Masking that urge with whatever flavour imho is counterproductive.
1679102598483.png

I do not think you understood what I was saying. My water had minerals in it already. One of them was sulfur. It tasted bad. the ACV made it taste better, and I prefered the water with a slice of lemon myself...I agree with @Preitler ACV has little to no nutritional value.

We all know water is important, so I always expected that the real effect that people see is just their animals drinking more--my chickens and rabbits both prefered the taste of water with ACV in side by side water bottles. I don't think it was necessary, but I think it was nice for them and maybe drinking more made them healthier in a general sense.

Last edited:
We feed birch, willow n other tree branches for the minerals. Have tried a salt lick but they don't care.
My thoughts are rabbits need to chew also. If you're rabbits are chewing on wood parts in their pen , I always believed that they needed minerals. Horses also.
Could the cider attract bees ?

We feed birch, willow n other tree branches for the minerals. Have tried a salt lick but they don't care.
My thoughts are rabbits need to chew also. If you're rabbits are chewing on wood parts in their pen , I always believed that they needed minerals. Horses also.
Could the cider attract bees ?
That’s why I offer mineralblock and salt block

Latest posts

Back