How many bunnies to bond?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nrichard2

Reaction score
Need some advice. Is it better to bond a trio or more rabbits? I’ve heard that it’s easier to bond more but could anyone with first-hand experience answer to this idea?

I know that usually it depends on personality, plus or minus a few factors.

I currently have two Netherland Dwarf ( male and female) and a French Lop (male). The female already gets along with both males separately. So, I’m uncertain if the trio doesn’t work out, should I try another bun with the potential to have two pairs OR four together? Or would a bun be ok alone while knowing there are two buns bonded nearby?

Bonding Bucks is usually harder than bonding Does

Both of these rabbits are not fixed but they were bonding pretty well (I stopped because it turns out that Rose is a Buck)

Bonding Bucks is usually harder than bonding Does

Both of these rabbits are not fixed but they were bonding pretty well (I stopped because it turns out that Rose is a Buck)

I’m prepared to have two bonded pairs if the trio doesn’t work. I wouldn’t want my other bunny to get lonely. Yet, I still have to wait for the hormones to settle.
Awe! I really think Pearl is so cute!

I’m prepared to have two bonded pairs if the trio doesn’t work. I wouldn’t want my other bunny to get lonely. Yet, I still have to wait for the hormones to settle.
Awe! I really think Pearl is so cute!
Thank you :]

Back