Hmmm...How do you think I should modify this?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessykah

Reaction score
Boss is gonna give me this frame free :D (I know, picture is terrible; too much snow to get to it)...it may be a little weak and bent; may need some more stability...looks cheap...if I can get it taken down and set up at home...how do u think I can modify it? Not sure if I want to use it for our patio set, or for a shelter for my rabbits in cages...maybe just a bunch of tarps put together for a rabbit shelter...or maybe greenhouse plastic and I can make a temporary greenhouse with it...ohhh the possibilities!

hmmm...maybe I can score all that wood too when they tear the railing down...the whole boat house is gonna come down this spring/summer.

I don't want it to cost me much, whatever I do...so buying new canvas or screening/mesh is probably too costly.

What do you think? :popcorn:

Attachments

• 1011240_10151889143996727_865791487_n.jpg
    1011240_10151889143996727_865791487_n.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 361
Ha! Sorry, somehow it didn't work...I will try again...

__________ Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:12 pm __________

Yay it worked! LOL

Take it apart put it in your truck and bring it down here to Florida. That way it'll be out of all that snow. :p
For the life of me I don't know how y'all live up there. Now for your question I would wrap it in plastic and use it for a Green house.I wouldn't trust it to shelter my rabbits unless maybe you put wood on the roof'

Well, were it mine down here, I'd get mosquito netting for it then, put it over my rabbit tractors to keep the skeeters off the rabbits w/o having to spray the tractors (Not the rabbits) daily. It would make a nice grape arbor too, or a greenhouse.

Well the one I had had a bunch of 2x2 over the whole top like a whole new top for it that I had to break off when I got it the fasterners were rusty but still strong I used it for rabbits and you can get a new roof if you so chose or use a big tarp

I definitely wont pass up another one next time someone offers it for free

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacement-Can ... 2334aa4d42

Thanks everyone! I like the lights idea! ...so since it probably won't support much, I guess it will be a greenhouse or for my patio set...I wonder if I can get a roof for it cheap? Maybe home depot has one...

Latest posts

Back