Hi hi đź‘‹

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there! New to the forum and newish to rabbits. It all started 9 months ago with a 3 yr old show buck and and a beautiful 8 month old black Mini Rex doe for my oldest daughter's first year of 4H. When we picked them up the people showed us their favorite breeders for show, one of which (doe pictured)they were debating on breeding again or selling, and their meat breeders. Then, about a week later, when a friend of ours moved states, my youngest son became the proud owner of a 2 yr old buck. Now we have 6 rabbits in total (1 breeder set for meat rabbits, and 2 sets for show or 4H rabbits), and just had our first set of kits on the 17th. I love learning everything I possibly can when jumping into a new endeavor. Which of course led me to a google search (i know, i know) wading through all the misinformation is a complete pain in the rear-end, and then you have the those that consider breeding any kind of animal cruel and unusual punishment. So when researching color and coat possibilities for our new babies, and I came across this forum I was so excited!! Still am lol
Edit to add: if you've made it to the end of this rambling post, Thank you!

Attachments

• 20240918_153550.jpg
    20240918_153550.jpg
    716.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1610464110.jpg
    Snapchat-1610464110.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back