Hi everyone!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! I'm Renee'! We breed New Zealand and Silver Fox rabbits for show and meat. Started out for meat but decided to start showing. I never thought I'd have so many rabbits. Been at this for 2 years+ and it is getting to the point where it is hard to pick who can go or be meat. Lol
Hi Renee! Welcome to the forum! I raise New Zealand as well. Thought about showing. However, my favorite colours are not showable outside of the meat pens. :) Plus, most of the shows are hours from here. Our weather gets wonky in the Spring.

Hi! I'm Renee'! We breed New Zealand and Silver Fox rabbits for show and meat. Started out for meat but decided to start showing. I never thought I'd have so many rabbits. Been at this for 2 years+ and it is getting to the point where it is hard to pick who can go or be meat. Lol
Welcome! I raise Silver Foxs too. I have had New Zealands before too. Amazing breeds.

Hi Renee! Welcome to the forum! I raise New Zealand as well. Thought about showing. However, my favorite colours are not showable outside of the meat pens. :) Plus, most of the shows are hours from here. Our weather gets wonky in the Spring.
just curious, what colors do you have?

just curious, what colors do you have?
I have red, rew, black, the brown eyed ermine (Frosty), broken black, smoke pearl, chocolate, gold tipped, silver tipped, a broken blue something, chocolate sallender ...that's it for the New Zealand.

I have rex in tri, broken castor and chocolate - hopefully the first litters will be here next month...and satin in blue and a charlie.

Latest posts

Back