Help me with a colour please?!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flipp

Reaction score
IMG_1670.jpgHi everyone,
I have had my first litter of mini lops - there were 3 but one didn't make it. However, the two I have left I need some help with the colour of one. I know one is a broken black but I'm not sure what the correct colour name is for the other. I have attached some photos. It is a ginger colour but it has a darker nose and ears, the ears also have small white tips on them and the tummy is cream. My doe is a chinchilla and her parents were a seal point and a chinchilla. My buck is a broken black and his parents were a black and a seal point. I really appreciate your help!
Many thanks, I have attached some photos of the little popples so you can see them!

__________ Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:17 am __________

IMG_4453.jpg<br /><br />__________ Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:19 am __________<br /><br />IMG_4454.jpg
You can see the white tip on the ear that is lopping!

I call that Fawn but i believe it is referred to as Orange in Mini Lops.

Both parents carry a gene (called the non-extension gene) from their sable point parent that turned a chestnut kit this orange colour.

Hi there, thanks for your reply! So it's just straight Orange even though it has a darker nose and ears?

Latest posts

Back