Help me evaluate my buck!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandits Bunny Farm

Reaction score
I want to find a for that will give me show quality kits with my bucks. I'll post pictures of my other one later. But for now,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 865
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 865
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 865
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 865
I don't have much experience with mlops, but have a few. His depth looks pretty good, but I think he might be a little long in the shoulder making him narrow and he does looks pinched in the hindquarter. From the back, see how he rounds in toward his feet instead of straight down to the table? His ears and head look like they might be good, but would need a picture with better light. They should look as round as a basketball from the top.

Depends on the quality around you but in Indiana I don't think h would place that well. For starters he is too long in body type and peaks too far forward. He is also pinched as stated before. His crown could use more width front to back and it appears it may be a bit slips. Hard to tell. The angle of the picture makes it hard to judge his head as well.

Latest posts

Back