hello

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chamlia

Reaction score
Hi new to this forum and want to ask about animals and reptiles difference like hares vs rabbits Bearded Dragon vs. Chameleon What are the Differences? i am searching more on animals

not all hares are wild rabbits.... one can get the belgian hare, britannia petite, tans, etc which are all domestic versions of hares/running breeds. Hares/running breeds require space to run.

I can't advise on benefits of owning a rabbit or a hare vs any sort of reptile. They all have their own benefits. Utilizing google to ask questions might help, going to a knowledgeable pet store could assist more, and talking to people who actually own these animals would help the best.

Research the care required. I know that bearded dragons require bigger enclosures than most people account for, and many of them are kept on a sand substrate. They can show a lot of personality and some people absolutely adore them. i've never owned one so I can't advise.

Chameleons from what I've learned from snake discovery take some specialized care. perhaps go to youtube and look up snake discovery to learn more about the care of chameleons and bearded dragons. :)

I personally love raising rabbits (the common out of european rabbit stock). Holland lops are sweet, easy-going rabbits. Meat rabbits/large breed rabbits provide some substance that generally you don't have to worry tripping over. If I were going to have a pet, in the house rabbit, I would most inclined to have a large breed rabbit. Keeps me from tripping over them! :)

not all hares are wild rabbits.... one can get the belgian hare, britannia petite, tans, etc which are all domestic versions of hares/running breeds. Hares/running breeds require space to run.

I can't advise on benefits of owning a rabbit or a hare vs any sort of reptile. They all have their own benefits. Utilizing google to ask questions might help, going to a knowledgeable pet store could assist more, and talking to people who actually own these animals would help the best.

Research the care required. I know that bearded dragons require bigger enclosures than most people account for, and many of them are kept on a sand substrate. They can show a lot of personality and some people absolutely adore them. i've never owned one so I can't advise.

Chameleons from what I've learned from snake discovery take some specialized care. perhaps go to youtube and look up snake discovery to learn more about the care of chameleons and bearded dragons. :)

I personally love raising rabbits (the common out of european rabbit stock). Holland lops are sweet, easy-going rabbits. Meat rabbits/large breed rabbits provide some substance that generally you don't have to worry tripping over. If I were going to have a pet, in the house rabbit, I would most inclined to have a large breed rabbit. Keeps me from tripping over them! :)
Your right, I forgot those were hares. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Back