Hello from Colorado!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ingers02138

Reaction score
Hi! I have a small herd of long-haired rabbits: Jersey Wooly, French Angora, one that's half JW and half FA, and soon to add one that is angora coated Rex x Angora. I'm a handspinner working on raising rabbits for other fiber artists or people who just love extra fuzzy rabbits as pets. My breeding goal is healthy SMALLER angoras that otherwise look like French Angoras. Especially interested in red & chocolate colored rabbits, but my dream is to have a little rainbow of coat colors to spin with. I'm here especially for the sub-section on color genetics and hoping there's someone else interested in what's up with those rufus modifiers.

Fun fact: I originally wrote "chocolate coated rabbits" which might have made sense in context. But I don't mean rabbits dipped in chocolate, hahaha.

Attachments

• Charlotte 15.jpg
    Charlotte 15.jpg
    323.9 KB
  • IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
    1.6 MB
Oh my, you're so lucky to have those around! I know it's a weird mix but I also grew cotton this year (garden level, not commercial) and I was thinking about a tiny, special project where cotton is the warp and pure angora is the weft.

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    1.2 MB

Latest posts

Back