Having fun at Ohio Mini Convention!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amandainohio24

Reaction score
So far we are having a great time at the mini convention! Saturday is our Lionheads National show and our 1st time being able to make it to this show. So far the youngest has participated in the youth costume contest (got honorable mention ribbon which is fine since it was kind of last minuet that she wanted to participate) and both youngest took part in the best mane contest. The youngest took 2nd place with her doe Bella! She won a huge rosette, which if I can remember how to post pictures I will get 1 up. Tomorrow/ or today depending on how you look at the time, they will hopefully do well in the main show. There are 39 entries and we have 6 showing so hopefully we do fairly well.
We also are bringing home 2 new rabbits, a senior REW buck (Lorenzo aka Jack Frost) and a junior black buck (Black Magic).

Woohoo! Wish I had time to see you. I took a look at the Lionheads yesterday. They are so cute.

We were there until about 5:30 yesterday waiting for someone to pick up 1 of our rabbits that was headed out to WI. It was definitely a learning experience! We ended up taking Best Opposite of Breed with our junior tort doe. Also took 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place with our other does (although only 4 junior does were shown in youth) and got 4th and 7th for our junior tort bucks I want to say out of 12. Not too bad at all for our 1st time ever showing so competitively. On top of all that excitement, my daughter had her name drawn to win a gorgeous little REW buck from the ladies that got Lionheads to be a recognized breed!!!!!

Sagebrush":28ucxto2 said:
Congratulations to your daughter!! That is awesome that you did so well. :D
I am still in shock that the kids did so well. My youngest is already starting to plan for next years show. :D

Back