Happy birthday to bobqdevon

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-------------- :happybday2u:

--------------- :happybday2u:

:choir: Happy birthday, dear Bo-o-ob!!! :choir:

--------------- :happybday2u:

I wonder if you can convince Fernie to get you some more rabbits for your birthday? :thinking: If not, you'll just have to buy some for yourself! :p :twisted: :p

I hope you have a great birthday, bunnies or no bunnies!

Thank you all. We spent most of the day cleaning and starting the building of the new rabbits area. This has to be done in stages, 3 cages up/moved at a time. Once completed, all will be up against the one wall, instead of out in the center of the building. Will take up a lot less space with the new setup, once finished.

I also received notification that the black pair and blue pair of silver fox are ready for us, but I don't have any cage space available. :( I literally have one rabbit who insists on jumping out of the growout pen and roaming free. I have given up chasing him. We're trying to figure out how to get the silver fox anyways. I was told in way back in the beginning of December that they MIGHT be available in February or March, but hadn't heard anything since, until today.

On a more positive note, Alice went mega haystache on us today, building a nest in the corner of the cage. We didn't think she took, and because of that i didn't make a cage tag for her, so I'm not exactly sure when she's due. I have to put a box in tonight for her. Plus our new Beveren doe (who I still don't have a name for) will be due in a few days also.

Once again I got frozen fingers and toes...... I hate birthdays..... lol

We are getting a new bed tomorrow. That is as close as he gets to a birthday present for a few more years....

Latest posts

Back