Friday 13th kitties

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoraAnnIN

Reaction score
I have 2/ solid black 2/ black/white tuxedo and 1/ dark tiger !!! Black kitties on friday 13th.!!! My son who is coming home to Indiana after 8yrs of Army service has asked me to hold one of the solid black one back for him, of course I will :D

Attachments

• 1265864_4934768061819_1983730782_o.jpg
    1265864_4934768061819_1983730782_o.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 427
Awww Congratulations on the home coming of your son and the special little kitties. Thank your son for his years of service!!! :) You must be so proud! [[HUGS]] :D

Next friday the 13th these guys will be 3 months old! Out of a litter of five these two are strongest. I don't know what swept through and took the others. Momma took a visit to the local humane society low cost spay and neuter clinic. She thought she was going to the spa when I grabbed her up and a couple bath towels at 5am LOL :twisted:
Anyways come spring Sis and Bro will also make a visit there also, until then this how they will be through the winter :)

Attachments

• kitties.jpg
    kitties.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 359
Oh, they turned out beautiful, and they look so content!

I missed this thread somehow when you posted it- but please give your son a heartfelt thank you for his service.

So... is he going to take them both or are you keeping them yourself?

MamaSheepdog : The movers are packing them up Dec 14th!! They will be going from Fort Lee, VA to Bedford In. They have a small one bedroom apt to move into for beginners. When they get to a more permanent housing, he may be ready for her. If not he can always visit ;)

They will be living about 3 hours drive south of me, woo hoo! Do keep him and his family in your prayers, moving from military life to civilian life can be a huge struggle. There is going to be a bunch of things he is going to miss, but doesn't realize it right now. You know how the saying goes, "Don't know what your missing till it's gone"

Best Christmas Ever !

Back