first place

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBA

Reaction score
At a rabbit show yesterday in Lafayette, Indiana, my daughter entered her mini lop doe, Belle, in the Sr solid ML doe category and got first place.
16 rabbits in that category. Our doe, Opal was fourth place.
We purchase a Jr broken ML buck from Loplover early in the day. Loplover had already entered it to be shown, he took first place in his category as well.

My daughter also got two third place ribbons for a solid sable steel ML Jr doe that we purchased before the show.
She also got a second place ribbon for a Jr californian doe that she entered.

All in all, a good day. We had a good time and got to see some good friends. And, of course, came home with 2 more rabbits than we took.

Here is a pic of my daughter with Belle and the judge who awarded her first place.

Hard to see Belle, she wasn't having any part of sitting still for the picture.

Attachments

• IMAG0782.jpg
    IMAG0782.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 519
Congrats! Sounds like you had a great time.

(Your daughter is a beautiful young lady)

Thanks folks!! I'm pretty proud of her. This was only her second show, she actually just got her first rabbits in New Years eve, that's just four months ago.
A lot of thanks goes to Loplover. Belle came from her from her line of mini lops. The Jr buck that got first place is from her and her line as well.
She is who taught us how to properly groom the mini lops, what ratios to feed them, etc. We have a very good teacher. <br /><br /> __________ Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:20 am __________ <br /><br />
Marinea":14xrsw04 said:
Congrats! Sounds like you had a great time.

(Your daughter is a beautiful young lady)

Thank you!

Wow! That is wonderful to win classes that are that big! Congratulations to you, your daughter and the breeder.

:congratulations:

It sounds like Loplover is a great teacher, and that your daughter is a great student! :hooray: She is a beautiful young lady, and I know you're very proud of her. :)

(the judge had a little too much sun, I think? LOL)

What a spectacular day for you and your daughter!

I bet she has multiple bite wounds from the "show bug". May they fester long! ;)

Yes, a very big Congrats to Loplover. That young lady knows her rabbits.

Congratulations to you and your daughter!! It's good to hear of a young person with the kind of drive and initiative it takes to raise champions, your daughter is a champ! Keep her. :lol:

Latest posts

Back