First litter of pupples for Switch! Pic update 10-04!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my pupples are going to be eight weeks old this Saturday, and will be going to their new homes this weekend... so I thought it was time to share some recent pictures!

Here are the boy pups now:

IMG_3985.JPG
IMG_4024.JPG

Black tri girls:

IMG_3866.JPG
IMG_3845.JPG
IMG_3910.JPG

Merle girls:

IMG_3925.JPG
IMG_4044.JPG
IMG_3950.JPG
IMG_4219.JPG

Everypup:

IMG_4082.JPG

Awww they are getting so big!! Is that tri girl a blue eyed tri or is she a cryptic merle?

I WANT THEM ALL!!! :p Oh, my goodness! They are just too adorable for words.
This forum is horrible. :shock: Since I have joined I have been bit by almost every rabbit bug there is and by the Aussie bug. :x :lol:
How in the world did I miss this thread this long. :?

Demamma":1tyw6ph2 said:
Switch is gorgeous. Her pups are very cute. I love your mamma dog though. I rather have someone raise the pups and I will take switch please.

You'll have to fight Firstpup for her! She is his first "very own dog".

I think she is a lovely dog. Very squarely built, with a nice broad head.

OneAcreFarm":1tyw6ph2 said:
I think you would be pleasantly surprised at the temperment on these pupples as they grow. I honestly have never been around a more well adjusted, well behaved pack (and I do mean pack, cuz she has a few!) of dogs EVER! I am SO getting 1 (or three) from my Sistah when we get that fence put up. She does an amazing job of training and that is why the generally are sold almost before they are born. That is the difference between people that just breed dogs to make money and people that breed to create well adjusted, well behaved working animals.

Thank you, Sistah! :D :D :D

When people come to buy pupples, they are always very pleased and surprised with our "pack". Once the initial barking of "stranger danger" subsides, the dogs just lounge around while at the same time keeping an eye on the people as they interact with the pups. :)

Cspr":1tyw6ph2 said:
Why am I allergic to dogs? Why?

Aww. :(

If you keep your dog bathed and are diligent about vacuuming if you have a house dog, you might be able to limit your allergic reactions.

Or you could look into getting a poodle, since they don't shed.

JessicaR":1tyw6ph2 said:
Is that tri girl a blue eyed tri or is she a cryptic merle?

She is a blue eyed tri. Her mother is a cryptic.

She and the merle boy were both sold to a nice couple from Cambria. :)

PSFAngoras":1tyw6ph2 said:
*sniff* Awww.... I really want one! They're too cute!! *sniff*

Well, come on out for a visit! :p

Wheels":1tyw6ph2 said:
The tri girls are just stunning! Really like the center one she's a looker!

Thanks, Wheels! She is the only one left out of the three. The long coated pup went to a fellow and his fiance that own one of Switch's brothers. :)

They brought Pongo with them, and it was funny to watch Switch protect her pups from her own brother! :lol:

DogCatMom":1tyw6ph2 said:
Gorgeous, cute, sweet, darling, engaging pups. :love: :love: :love:

They are even cuter in person! :p

OneAcreFarm":1tyw6ph2 said:
Beautiful pups as usual, Sistah!

Thank you, Sistah! Hurry up and build your fence so you can get a pup (or three) next year. :mrgreen:

Cattle Cait":1tyw6ph2 said:
I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT

YOU NEED YOU NEED YOU NEED YOU NEED

AmysMacdog":1tyw6ph2 said:
Awww my goodneeeeeesss. Your pupples are always so precious MSD!!! :p
MaggieJ":1tyw6ph2 said:
Gorgeous! Your dogs make the cutest pups, MSD.

Thank you Amy and Maggie! We wuv them. :)

Heritage Homestead":1tyw6ph2 said:
I WANT THEM ALL!!! :p

You aren't the only one! We do too, as do the people who come to see them. It is hard to pick just one.

Heritage Homestead":1tyw6ph2 said:
This forum is horrible. :shock: Since I have joined I have been bit by almost every rabbit bug there is and by the Aussie bug. :x :lol:

Poor HH! Tell your parents that these dogs are good ratters too! ;)

Kyle@theHeathertoft":1tyw6ph2 said:
They're beautiful!!!!!!!!! :)
Peach":1tyw6ph2 said:
AGH! SO MUCH CUTENESS. :)
Bad Habit":1tyw6ph2 said:
*dies* too much cute!!!

They are painfully cute, aren't they?!?

2 bun-owner":1tyw6ph2 said:
The Merle girls are gorgeous!!!

Thanks! The blue eyed girl is going to live with her older brother Hawkeye, who is the first dog of a lovely young girl. They all came to visit the pups a few weeks ago. We will be keeping her until the 20th for them unless they can make it out before then. They live about 5 hours distant, so it isn't a quick trip.

I'll be able to start her training for them, not that they need any help- Hawkeye knows a bunch of tricks already!

skysthelimit":1tyw6ph2 said:
I love tris and I love Levi :)

I think the tris are very striking dogs. Levi has a special place in my heart. He is so handsome, and has a really amazing personality.

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED A PUPPY.

It's a need, truly.

Gorgeous dogs, if we were any closer I would absolutely want one.

Latest posts

Back