Fawkes' Cool Sunday Morning Romp

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZRabbits

Reaction score
Finally got a break from the heat here. Cool 65 degrees. So we got the Tribe out. And they had a ball.

Here's a video of our Big Tribe Member, the Fawkes

Karen

When I clicked through to the video - it looked like he was bored
Not! He was having the time of his life! Getting a bit of outlining on the
edge of his ears. I could not see his forehead markings this time, he seemed to have
a cowlick in the way?
- Are you sure that pen is big enough, or does he have some racehorse in his pedigree? lol
I had fun watching, Thank You.

Thanks Piper and Miss M, enjoyed watching him too. He does love getting outside.

Piper, have to say cowlick is a good observation. It's just funny how funky some look when they are in the transition from baby fuzz to adult fur. We already have seen a few changes in his coat already. Definitely getting darker, more like his Mother.

The pen will definitely be too small for him in a bit, the way he's growing. But the garden will be going down soon and the center will be opened up so they all will have a bigger space to run. When Fawkes is full grown, he'll have the run of the whole backyard. Just easing him into the experience of being outside. Safer that way.

And have to agree, that bunny can sure book. He's fast for a big bunny. I thought my little ones were darts when they get going but he can move.

Karen

Great video! He acts just like mine and because of the running, I am going to make the pen long where they can run. All the 5 kits have cowlicks on the top of their head. I am going to look at the older ones and see if they have it.

garden lady":jgjhoen2 said:
Great video! He acts just like mine and because of the running, I am going to make the pen long where they can run. All the 5 kits have cowlicks on the top of their head. I am going to look at the older ones and see if they have it.

Thanks, I just love to see him stretch his legs. Just like my little ones. I think it's important for a rabbit, of any size or breed, for exercise and mental stimulation.

Karen

Back