Especially for BadHabit...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was fine until that last one... Now I'm gonna be all "braaaaaaaains" and falling apart and stuff :p

They are sweet I have a soft spot for dogs also we just had a litter of Weimaraners in Oct. love those guys I have a bunch of pictures of them on my blog listed in my sig.

MamaSheepdog":3ksuk8il said:
cudaman68":3ksuk8il said:
we just had a litter of Weimaraners in Oct.

They are adorable! I have never seen a blue Weimaraner. Gorgeous!

Yes very striking color that must be why I now have to go get a blue NZ

beautiful dogs! are they Aussies? I love their colors, I'm a huge fan of the tri colors. Here's a picture of my English Shepherd that comes home right after Valentine's Day. four weeks on Tuesday.

Attachments

• serious baby.jpg
    serious baby.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 485
  • mine.jpg
    mine.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 485
mystang89":rywjt0rl said:
How in this world do you ever get them to stay in those poses!?

The last one was easy- they were sleeping. As for the others- I have a fast camera. :)

boundarybunnyco":rywjt0rl said:
are they Aussies? I love their colors, I'm a huge fan of the tri colors. Here's a picture of my English Shepherd that comes home right after Valentine's Day. four weeks on Tuesday.

Yes, they are Aussies.

What a beautiful pup you are getting too! I bet you can't wait. :D<br /><br />__________ Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 pm __________<br /><br />
jollysrabbits":rywjt0rl said:
Score 1 for jollys +1

Thank you for your support, Jollys! 10 points to you! :p

:evil: Look what you did MSD! Now you have other people posting pics of their adorable dog too! How are we all supposed to resist? :x :lol:
:help:
Well, I need to join the club too! Here is a pic of my old dog (who now lives a couple houses down), Adria. *sigh* She was such a sweetheart. I miss having her around. :cry:
SAM_1010.JPG
SAM_1019 (2).JPG

Those last few pictures prompts me to ask you, MSD.....do you have any left? We'll drive from Kentucky there to buy one.

mystang89":2m32jv7h said:
Those last few pictures prompts me to ask you, MSD.....do you have any left? We'll drive from Kentucky there to buy one.

No- all the pups sold within three days. :D If you drive that far, bring some rabbit carriers, and I'll throw in a couple of rabbits too!

I'll be posting pics when the next litter is born, which I believe will be out of Switch, who is half Aussie and 1/4 Border Collie 1/4 Queensland Heeler. She will be bred to Bocephus, a blue eyed red tri Aussie since his son Sherlock will be too young when she comes into heat. They will be 75% Aussie, so most will probably have the Aussie coat.

Heritage Homestead":1mqbgsil said:
Well, I need to join the club too! Here is a pic of my old dog (who now lives a couple houses down), Adria.

Aww! She is a cutie. :) At least she is nearby so you can visit her every once in a while.

MamaSheepdog":37yzhq2z said:
No- all the pups sold within three days.

You still have the one that your family was trying to get from your right? That sure is a beautiful dog. :twisted: :ninja:

mystang89":2gdgrnqh said:
MamaSheepdog":2gdgrnqh said:
No- all the pups sold within three days.

You still have the one that your family was trying to get from your right? That sure is a beautiful dog. :twisted: :ninja:

Hermione? Yes, and you can't have her either!

She is mine, mine, mine, Her-MINE-ey!

Back