dogs and rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: Yeah, there's a reason we have a baby gate blocking the dogs from getting into our bathroom! (Litter box location). Seems like there's nothing more enjoyable in the morning than cat box crunchies if your a dog!

PSFAngoras":rdkn95vv said:
:lol: Yeah, there's a reason we have a baby gate blocking the dogs from getting into our bathroom! (Litter box location). Seems like there's nothing more enjoyable in the morning than cat box crunchies if your a dog!

When we had our cat, Thomas, inside TB would grab a quick snack. But then my husband had this great idea :idea: , he cut a hole in my office door so that Thomas could get to his box and food and TB could not. :mrgreen: The problem is that Thomas is bigger than Teddy Bear. :p :lol: :lol: But we had to kick Thomas out because he was lazy and didn't want to use the littler box. No joke if we were in the office he would use it, but if we were in the living room he would go behind the speaker box. :evil: Once during a really cold winter day we let him in and showed him that his litter box was still there. But in true Thomas fashion he went behind the speaker box again. :x :evil: He has now lost all house privileges. :x

Zami keeps unlocking the basement door because there are guinea pigs and baby rabbits and the baby rabbits must be checked on every few hours. At least the baby guinea pigs are upstairs or she'd be even worse. It would not be a problem except the door to outside that is part way down the basement steps doesn't latch the greatest if it isn't bolted after every use and I'm also not sure how much I trust the young husky yet. Niji is doing pretty well but she is still a puppy so excitement may overcome training and something could get injured if she follows Zami down there unsupervised. The guinea pigs all have open top pens. When I start hearing isolated "wheeeeeek" a minute later "wheeeeek" and so on every few minutes, then I know Zami is slobbering the basement guinea pigs in to cow licks and I have to go drag her back upstairs. For now Niji thinks there is nothing tastier than rabbit pellets and some hay. I have no idea why. She keeps eating hay and then screaming murder when her poop coming out is strung together. :slap:

Bandit likes rabbit pellets too.... And veggies. Whenever I go out with veggies to give the rabbits (especially lettuce, kale, carrots, and cabbage) he has to have some too, otherwise he'll go and steal it from the rabbits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Niji keeps eating chinchilla treats. It's a tiny square of unsweetened wheat or sometimes we use flower petals. She won't even notice it going down but she has to have one. At least all the spilled pellets get cleaned up. Could do without the poop hay events. She did stop screaming about her poop not coming out right. :lol:

Back