cross your fingers!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eco2pia

Staff member
Reaction score
I bred Winston to Cinnabun's mother a month ago, and I just got an e-mail that she is pulling fur!! Squee!!! So, so excited!

:( She had one lonely only who didn't make it thru the night, and looked a little squished on the back end--we aren't sure why.

All we can do is try, try again--at least the doe is thinner now, she was overweight.

Well, that's disappointing... I know how much you hoping for a good litter from this breeding. :(

At least you can give it another try... Now that she's not so fat, conception should be better. :clover:

Awww I'm sorry dear...I know you want a doe like your red...Maybe she'll have a big litter next time and give you multiple does like Cinnabun!

Awwww, I'm so sorry to hear this. Hoping things turn out better for you this next time around.

So, I rebred the doe, plus her daughter to my buck and I just got the e-mail that there are 13 live babies between the two of them!! 4 broken red and 9 solids...Yay!! I can't wait until their eyes open and I get to see them! (she said she will send pics then)

Latest posts

Back