Craigslist cracks me up...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lately, for my evening entertainment, I have been cruising the Pet section of CL - I am amazed at the mixes available! (One I saw last night was a German Shepherd/Chihuahua mix! How the heck is that even possible??? It actually was kinda cute though)

Anyway, then there's this one tonight:

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/pet/5410468550.html

And just in case that gets flagged and removed, can I post the text?

(Insert pic of bunny eating carrot tops)

We have a male litter trained house bunny. We invested a lot of time and money into his house which he only sleeps in but does not use the bathroom in. He is tiny, a blue point siamese mini satin. No one can buy him for any fee or price and he will always be master king rabbit of our house. We won't dump him for anything or any reason. We will always love him and stuff him full of food forever because he is our bun. Thanks for reading. Not for sale.

Ummm.... OK?? People are so random...

Someone needs to find a rabbit forum or facebook group.

I saw an ad the other day for Siberian husky puppies with the typical we got the puppies and now don't have enough time for them :roll: What was so funny was... he didn't know if they were male or female because his brothers cat just gave birth to them!!!! :lol: :shock: :lol:

Back