Confused...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLittleBunny10

Reaction score
Because someone else confused me...
So, yesterday I bred Marshmellow to Charlie, and 2 hours later I bred her to Twix. Someone said that Marshmellow will have Charlie's litter and not Twix's or babies from both. Her reason was that it is the same with cats, dogs, and humans... :|
I really want a Tri, a BEW or the closest I can get to a BEW: Marshmellow is Bkn Cream VM, Charlie is a solid black tri carrier, and Twix is a tri that might carry vienna.
Does anyone understand what I am saying? :lol:

If charlie is fertile and the doe was ready for breeding then kits from that pairing are guaranteed. You might also get some from Twix. The doe may not have released eggs for the 2nd breeding if she had enough from the first.

The person is correct - you'll have no way of knowing who the father is.

If you want BEW you have to breed Marshmellow to Twix who "might" be a carrier.

Since Marshmellow and Charlie have had a tri-colour (Twix) befor you can breed her to either male to get more tri's

She is due on the 15... No nest building yet...
The first litter she had, she started building it like a week before her due date.
I palpated her a while ago, and felt one baby so I know for sure she is pregnant.

Latest posts

Back