Can I use some photos? (update pg 6!)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have lots of pics of my bunnies on Facebook that you are welcome to use. I post tons. Lol. My Rabbitry name on there is Double R Rabbitry and I also have more on my personal page. I take a lot of the rabbits running around our house :). I would love you to write some of those nice sayings. What a great idea! The kids and I raise Tans, mini lops, mini Rex, and Polish.

Good idea, you can use any of the picts on rabbittalk, I don't have access to my laptop yet so the best place to get picts is off here. Particularly the ones with the kits in the plastic nests boxes I bring into the house. Or the ones I had with them posed on my hand last June.

Or you can see what's on FB, use any of those. I think you know how to find me there.

Thanks guys!!! I'll post those memes later tonight!

Zab? Your rabbits are so gorgeous! What is the name of their breed again? I forget, and I want to include it in the text. :)

Franco Rios? Isn't he RabbitGeek? (I wouldn't normally use his name, but he does.)

You may use any picture in my gallery, preferably crediting them to me. :D

LOL it's cute though!!! I'll post it to the other mods and see if it is ok. ;)

ALSO...a bit of an update.........the ARAs have found us. :roll: New policy: no names or rabbitry titles on any meme since apparently some crazy AR folk think it's cool to harass people. GRRR.

So...if you are still okay with me using photos, let me know...for now I'll restrict myself to using ones where no credit is asked for tho. :)

Kyle I have some pictures of a couple of my meat mutts in my gallery, along with a pure cali buck.
you can use any of them you want. you do not have to give me any credit.
good luck, and the page looks great.

I have Hollands. :D

This is Tu, a HL brood doe. I had to bottle feed her and she is my baby... She is constantly giving kisses and she is so spoiled.

Kyle@theHeathertoft":2te2xqpe said:
Thanks guys!!! :) Lots more memes on the way. ;)

Zab??? I would still love to know what breed they are... :)

Sorry missed the comment. Svensk päls :)

Thanks Zab! :)<br /><br />__________ Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:10 pm __________<br /><br />The first of many........ ;)

524402_553331048049299_1911672149_n.jpg

I like the last one. And I think rescrued is a great word.. it's like rescued and cruel put together! Cruel rescue = exactly what it's about!

Latest posts

Back