Can I use some photos? (update pg 6!)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle@theWintertime

Reaction score
I am trying to make some "memes" for the Facebook group "I do NOT need to be rescued" and am limited by the number of rabbits I own. I can only make so many Mini Rex or Champagne memes, LOL!!!

So I'm asking, would anyone mind if I used a photo of your rabbits? :)

I am specifically looking for:

Purebred heritage meat breeds
Quality meat mutts
Cute kits
Fancy breeds (think Brittania Petites, Holland Lops, English Spots et cetera)
Show rabbits with their ribbons
Juniors of any kind in a grow-out pen
Wool rabbits

I will add text and possibly a border, to make something like this:
643905_548078675241203_27105861_n.jpg

I want to make a few meat-breed and meat-mutt memes (basically stating that just because they are meat rabbits, doesn't mean they aren't well cared for) as well as some pro-showing and pro-ethical breeding memes. :)

I'd also be interested in other species as well...goats, cattle, pigs, chickens, et cetera. :D

If you have a photo you'd be okay with me using, post or link please? I'll give y'all full credit and post 'em here too if I use them. :) Thanks!!!!

I know I have some good pics of my Netherlands but we are leaving for camping in a few... I can get them to you next weekend...

I might have some you can use as well. They have my copyright logo on them, and I would prefer it to stay there, but you're welcome to use them. I'm headed into town for the day, but I can get some to you in the next day or so.

Edited to add: The bulk of my photos are of my meat buns, but I have/can get some of my lionhead.

Kyle@theHeathertoft":29pkua2y said:
I am specifically looking for:

Purebred heritage meat breeds
Quality meat mutts
Cute kits
Fancy breeds (think Brittania Petites, Holland Lops, English Spots et cetera)
Show rabbits with their ribbons
Juniors of any kind in a grow-out pen
Wool rabbits

Well I have a heritage breed, cute kits (laying on top of mom), Fancy breeds- i think JW qualifies, juniors in the grow out pen/colony, and Woolers, so I'll get on it tomorrow :)

Here's a few. o:

Attachments

• omnomnom.png
    omnomnom.png
    375.1 KB · Views: 317
  • 12-11-2012.png
    12-11-2012.png
    685.4 KB · Views: 317
  • butt.png
    butt.png
    408.2 KB · Views: 317
OwnedByTheBuns":3bxv0ti9 said:
Is it alright Kyle if I make a MEME and have you submit it? I'm not on Facebook. :)

Absolutely!!! :) The rules for the group insist it have the tagline "I do NOT need to be rescued" somewhere on it, and that it not exclude any purpose one might keep/breed rabbits for. ;) If anyone wants to make some of these I can add them to the page and credit you of course!!!

First of (hopefully) many...knew what I wanted to add text-wise as soon as I saw this. ;)

1001032_583906888319453_2146688484_n.jpg

Nope, one of the things we want to promote is different husbandry types, so solid floors ARE okay!!! :) It all boils down to what works best for each person and their buns. :)

As for text...LOL I struggle to come up with it myself...be creative? :)<br /><br />__________ Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:55 pm __________<br /><br />Actually now I have a great idea...does someone have a picture I could use of a rabbit looking relaxed on a solid-floor? :)

You know where to find my photos, I'm sure. You can use any of them... but please make sure that none of them have poopies showing, LOL.

67599_10151731626232319_1997168553_n.jpg

That was my contribution to the movement.

You can use my photos on my fb page Kyle. Just credit Blueberry Hill Rabbitry rather than MamaMandy please. :) I hope you can find some you can use! Love that they'll be used for a great cause!

Hm.. if you want, you can use this... if you Don't give me credit or trace the picture back to me! ;) I just don't want my name on/with rotating fb pictures.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 6855_o.jpg

I was thinking something like ''I live longer than the average wild baby rabbit. I never learnt the meaning of hunger or thirst. I have lots of friends to play with and space to move in. When my time comes it will be quick and painless, and I'll be saving a factory chicken after my death. I'll never be forgotten in a tiny hutch for several years" Well.. something in the lines of that crossed my mind. I know most meat rabbits won't be kept alive untill 4-6 months or is kept in pens.. but it's true for these. They're btw a heritage breed and rare one at that, only 50-70 animals left in the world. that could be put in there too if you'd like.

Back