cage prices

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new or used? with or without trays, what size wire, baby saver at the bottom? You are not going to get an answer just giving the dimensions. Sorry I can't be more help. What gauge wire? Galvanized before or after weld?

:yeahthat: Gotta say it...how long is a piece of string? :) We went with new, all wire 18 x 24 x 36, 14 gauge GAW wire with baby saver, from Klubbertanz. I don't remember exactly, but they were about $55-60 each. I felt the price was pretty reasonable for the quality. These are non-stacking, no tray type cages with swing out doors.

starshotbandit":10q9ywcp said:
What is a good price for a30"X36"X16"and A 30"X30"X16" cages?

$40 to $50 a hole for 14g GAW wire with babysaver and 14g 1/2"x1" floor wire. Oh, and the standard heights are 14" and 18"....16" will be custom and cost more.

you can go to http://www.klubertanz.com and get their prices on wire by the foot or by the roll. Consider the "quality" of cage you wish to have and use the prices from their online catalog to figure your cost per unit.

Don't forget your cage clips, pliers, watering system you prefer, type of feeder, then figure your shipping...............you've got an accurate price on exactly what you want.

grumpy.

Ok. 30X36X16/30X30X16 both have 14g. top & sides. 16g. bottom, no pans and door opens out and up. used heavy j clips. No babbysaver.1"X1/2" wire for the bottom and 1"X2" for sides and top. right now no door latch. just a box.GBW wire. new(just made).

Latest posts

Back