Bunny vs. Dogs . . I’m the only bunny in contest against 144

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopperCopper

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Copper and I’m new to the forum. I have this situation and I was wondering if you would consider helping me out .

I’m not really sure how this all happened, but apparently my human Anna purchased this little green St Patrick’s day hat (she thought would be lucky) and then began to cover and decorate it to the cowboy theme of the 39th Anniversary Sale Fan Favorite Pet Photo Contest at That Pet Place. She did a great job on the hat but when I heard I was going to be in the contest I thought . . . I’d really like at 10 gallon hat (bunny sized of course) a nice new vest with fringes and a loaded carrot holster. To me this would really impress the "cowgirl" bunnies that would be at the contest. I’m thinkin’ I’d be seeing some awesome binkies and hearing some really sweet clucking.

Well, to make a long story short, my dream cowboy outfit was nowhere to be found…which…wasn’t too bad because I really did kinda like the hat Anna made. What really made this contest challenging was that not only were there no cowgirl bunnies but there were nooooo bunnies at all. Just dogs (lots of dogs) and a few other things that I didn’t even know what they were. Now, don’t’ get me wrong, I like dogs (especially when they’re not chasing me and when they are on a really tight leash) and I even think some of them are cute, especially the puppies (I can run circles around them). The other pets are kinda cool too and I’m learning what they are now. Come to think of it, the whole contest has been a great experience and has broadened my horizons.

So here I am in this lop-sided (no pun intended) contest and I’m trying my best to compete against all of the dog and "other thing" lovers. I am reaching out to you, my fellow bunnies to ask if you’d be so kind as to encourage your humans to please put in a "like" vote for me and lets see if we can show our fellow pet lovers that a bunny like me can win.

All they have to do is click on the facebook link below and then click the "like" button by my picture. Unfortunately, you can only vote once but feel free to pass the link on to all of your bunny friends for their humans to vote. Please vote soon. The contest is over around May 14th.

Thank you all in advance for your support and may your future be filled with lots of human cuddles and your favorite treats.

Signing off for now, your new friend,

Copper

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater

Back