New Rabbit... Name?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AShelBunny

Reaction score
I just bought my FIRST PEDIGREED rabbits, from a really well known, coveted show rabbit line in a color I "always hoped to get" (red).

During a difficult time when I probably shouldn't have spent my last penny on ANOTHER rabbit! (Roof damage and leaking and tornadoes and car broke down - better than other coping habits)

All this to say...

Name ideas?
Her ear code is #RC2

(I guess I kinda just wanted to talk about my pretty rabbit too)

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_a08fde0f-334e-49d1-921c-3a70fcd86310.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_a08fde0f-334e-49d1-921c-3a70fcd86310.jpeg
    287.1 KB · Views: 0
I saw RC and got the urge to name her race car. Thats mainly just my brain being silly though.
That's what I thought, too! And then, "Racy" (Racey?).
My little one says, "Red Racer." :LOL:
Another says, "Drone" (I think the RC means remote control to him).
None of them particularly lyrical... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I just bought my FIRST PEDIGREED rabbits, from a really well known, coveted show rabbit line in a color I "always hoped to get" (red).

During a difficult time when I probably shouldn't have spent my last penny on ANOTHER rabbit! (Roof damage and leaking and tornadoes and car broke down - better than other coping habits)

All this to say...

Name ideas?
Her ear code is #RC2

(I guess I kinda just wanted to talk about my pretty rabbit too)
Beautiful! Since color is what caught you, how about Toffee, Carmelita, Autumn, Cinnabuns, Sandy.. anything that reflects that beauty

My original meat rabbit theme was Cooking implements for the breeders and food names for the offspring. ie: Stewpot and Kettle (breeers), Blood Sausage and Tacos (freezer camp specials), then on ones that I was on the fence about keeping or not I had names like Rotisserie. Granted the one so names Rotisserie eventually went to freezer camp.

Back