Bunny Dictionary

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozarkansas

Reaction score
I have been working on this for a few days, and I have to admit it makes me laugh :D Feel free to add to it or make suggestions :D
And now I present to you:

Bunny Dictionary
A Bunny's Definition of Life

Bunny Dictionary
Hay: Nom, nom, green... yummy... nom, more please? :popcorn:

Rabbit Pellets: Umm... um.. I prefer banana. :yes:

Nest box: The place you use as your toilet. :oops:

Litter box: Don't touch it! You'll wake my imaginary babies! :evil:

Electrical cords: The most delicious treat ever! :x

Resting mat: Thing you throw around, because your human didn't give you anything to play with. :mrgreen:

Toys: Things that your human keeps anoyingly putting in your cage. :?

Sore hocks: When your feet hurt because you couldn't lay on your resting mat because you didn't have anything else to play with. :eek:

Vet Office: Place you go after pretending you're sick, just so you can get out of the house. :p

Morning: When you make the most noise as possible for as long as possible (2:00 or 3:00 am is best). :roll:

Dead Bunny Flop: When you fall over and play dead just to hear you human freak out over nothing! :twisted:

Standard of Perfection: Basicly food. Usally only show rabbits can get ahold of it. But that's alright, I like electric cords better :)

my bunnies are generally more behaved then that, but how about these?

Water bowl: Finally a toy! or a litter box

Litter box2: Finally I can dig tunnels

Well, to be fair I've never had a rabbit who did ALL of these things. Definitely thought about the water bowl as a toy, but the resting mat was supposed to be the 'only' toy. At least that's what most of my Beveren bucks think :?

Ozarkansas":2q5qcl62 said:
Well, to be fair I've never had a rabbit who did ALL of these things. Definitely thought about the water bowl as a toy, but the resting mat was supposed to be the 'only' toy. At least that's what most of my Beveren bucks think :?
then cast it as being a toilet ^.-
also :
Resting mat: Thing you throw around, because you human didn't give you anything to play with.
Typo?

KimitsuKouseki":2hun9phq said:
Ozarkansas":2hun9phq said:
then cast it as being a toilet ^.-
Good idea :)
I think we'll wait a few days to see if any one else has has suggestions, and then we can rewrite it with all the additions :)

also :
Resting mat: Thing you throw around, because you human didn't give you anything to play with.
Typo?
Yep that's a typo :oops: Thanks for catching it!

Winterwolf":36awms4u said:
:lol: I love these! And sadly, I can relate to so many of them. I learned the electrical cord thing the hard way after my first rabbit chewed through two pairs of earphones.

Are you sure it was your bunny? :p
9756824bbf998e5dd087232d9901fa97--bunny-meme-funny-bunnies.jpg

Me, 0800, not getting up: Bunny trampoline.

My 9lbs buck jumps on my bed, races over me back and forth, goes for his bunny500 through the house and returns to get his piece of apple...
I know he doesn't give much of a crap about me, but it's still a great way to get up :D

Preitler":2onfd7ps said:
Me, 0800, not getting up: Bunny trampoline.

My 9lbs buck jumps on my bed, races over me back and forth, goes for his bunny500 through the house and returns to get his piece of apple...
I know he doesn't give much of a crap about me, but it's still a great way to get up :D
I know what you mean! There's 2 tiny babies in my room right now and they squeeze their way out of their cage setup and run everywhere. Then I get woken up by them both running all over me, who cares if it's too early to get up, best alarm clock ever of cuteness overload. I'm gonna miss that once they are too big to squeeze out :(

Thank you both for you suggestions!

And now I present to you:

Bunny Dictionary
A Bunny's Definition of Life

2nd Edition

Bunny Dictionary
Hay: Nom, nom, green... yummy... nom, more please? :popcorn:

Rabbit Pellets: Umm... um.. I prefer banana. :yes:

Nest box: The place you use as your toilet. :oops:

Litter box: Don't touch it! You'll wake my imaginary babies! :evil:

Water Bowl: Umm... I'm not sure exactly  what it's for, but the more I dump out the water that magically appears in it the more attention I get! :D

Electrical cords: The most delicious treat ever! :x

Resting mat: Thing you throw around, because your human didn't give you anything to play with. :mrgreen:

Toys: Things that your human keeps anoyingly putting in your cage. :?

Sore hocks: When your feet hurt because you couldn't lay on your resting mat because you didn't have anything else to play with. :eek:

Vet Office: Place you go after pretending you're sick, just so you can get out of the house. :p

Morning: When you make the most noise as possible for as long as possible (2:00 or 3:00 am is best). :roll:

Sleeping Human : Bunny Trampoline! :bunnyhop:

Dead Bunny Flop: When you fall over and play dead just to hear you human freak out over nothing! :twisted:

Standard of Perfection: Basicly food. Usally only show rabbits can get ahold of it. But that's alright, I like electric cords better :)

I've got a new one for you cause of my bedroom girl Nikita

The cat's food bowl : A bowl full of my favorite treat!

-_- been having to hide the cat food from her

Back