Baby Angora Photos :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceanrose

Reaction score
5508223.jpg

Broken English Angora babies

8992103_orig.jpg

Satin Angora hybrid babies

9002950.jpg

Lynx baby Satin Angora

1803624.jpg

And my 12 week old REW buck - Oceanside Sweet Lou.

ACK! Cuteness overload! :p

That broken with the white body and colored head is very unique. I have never seen such a heavily marked head on one of mine... looks like 10% color right there! :lol:

Sweet Lou is gorgeous- and what a stunning backdrop those trees and all that greenery make. :)

D'aaww. Are they cute or are they just cute?

I think they're cute.

Thanks for posting.

MSD - that is actually 2 bunnies :). The little lone broken black refused to stay facing the camera. It is actually missing a nose marking. Everyone else is a broken blue with heavy markings. Dad is a booted broken black, and mom is a well marked (though half butterfly) broken blue tort. We got a LOT of color. The best marked 2 unfortunately didn't make it, but there is one who is nice, and who has nice shoulders. So, I'm watching that one.

Peach - they're not that hard. Really! A blow out once a week to keep them in show coat for the Satins, maybe twice a week for the English. Hardest part is keeping the cages in good shape with the blowing fuzz.

I had one more litter born tonight, a doe that I got on my midwest trip, and that the breeder bred before she came on the 2000 mile drive. She had 9, can't tell colors, it's dark and fireworks are booming everwhere :). That leaves me with a ton of EA babies to sort through.. And the one Satin litter for kicks. Gonna be a busy summer :)

So jealous! I really want to get a coupe of French Angoras for my own wool production. Problem is, I'm having a heck of a time finding them. There's a guy... 'bout 2-3 hours from here who sells them, but he asks anywhere from $80-130 for his rabbits. Too rich for my blood.

Back