Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zass

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Because we love seeing them, right? :D

I didn't want to make a new post just for my babies, but Homer talked me into it anyway! :p

The compromise was to post a thread that everyone was welcome join with their own adorable popple pics!
:lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny:

So feel free to post your babies here too. Just for the fun of it, or you could use this thread for pics of babies for color ID or sexing.

I'll start with my newest, because it's been a LONG dry spell here. :|
I went little a over three months with no babies! :eek:

(I didn't breed at all while making sure that I wasn't dealing with pasteurellosis)

For those of us with raging rabbitosis...that's a LONG TIME! :p

Anyway, these little darlings are quite refreshing to me, and I just couldn't restrain from sharing them with the internet. :lol:

I'm seeing blacks, blues, broken blues and a broken black in this lovely pile of 9. I hope to add a few more litters in the next few days.

(Perhaps, if I post enough popples MSD won't ban me after all ? )

Attachments

• GEDC9503.JPG
    GEDC9503.JPG
    543.6 KB · Views: 7,739
Bandits Bunny Farm":3q0seqs3 said:
So adorable :) I cant wait until my litters are born next month aren't those light ones lilacs or something? Because I've had broken blue babies and they werent that light.

Thanks!
I thought they looked pretty light too.
They are out of a lilac doe and a rew buck of several generations on one side, so I really cannot be 100% certain yet.

I have been fooled before by blues that looked like lilacs on their first day. :hmm:

I do suspect that these babies are blues and that they will look more "blue" in a few days. If not...all the better! :D

Homer":1sh3hjhl said:
Zass":1sh3hjhl said:
(Perhaps, if I post enough popples MSD won't ban me after all ? )
I don't know about that. She seems to be hunting for someone to put in "freezer camp". :lol:

I'm hopefully on her good side right now lol

PLEASE cross your fingers that my Rex doesn't beat hers at the Bakersfield show.... THEN I'd be doomed for freezer camp :x

(although it'd be cool if he placed BOB again.... BUT I'd be willing to sell him to her to stay on her good side :lol: )

Wish I would have seen this before I posted my post! But nine! Holy cow! I guess I'm just used to lionheads but four seems like a lot to me... Nine.... I could only imagine! Here are two I just had out of my multiple BOB doe that I couldn't get to lift for two years. I started thinking it was hopeless! But there is always hope! Think the smaller one is a peanut? Any guesses on colors? Mom is a chocolate tort, dad is a VC harlequin.

@Cowgirl, I do not see any peanuts in your litter. I want to say that Jeannie's litter it is doublemaned lionheads. Well she answered before me lol. :lol:

Do one week old buns count???

image.php

I could use some help with the brownish ones as far as colors...chestnut and steel??

Bandits Bunny Farm":3blp5kiy said:
towards their tails??? but how would that determine that theyre DM?

That's the fur part (on the back), you can see lil wispy's of fur... the wool part is where they look totally naked :) ~ no growth yet.

Yep, eleven all doing well from a first time mom. The dad is my avatar bun and the mom is an agouti NZ.

Back