Anyone here old enough to remember New Kids on The Block ?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know NKOTB, but I do know The Monkees! :lol:

"Cheer up, Sleepy Jean.
Oh, what can it mean to a
daydream believer
and a homecoming Queen?"

:rotfl:

Galadriel":1mq2k7i7 said:
I don't know NKOTB, but I do know The Monkees! :lol:

"Cheer up, Sleepy Jean.
Oh, what can it mean to a
daydream believer
and a homecoming Queen?"

:rotfl:

Heard that one a billion times on the oldies station! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eric Champion anyone?

Standin' up on attack, tack
Down with the Govtrol' wack, raq
Did-e dad-e, get ready, take a trip, trip vertical tip steady
Zoom, zoom, zoom, takin' off with a bam
Gonna take it ‘til we make it or my name ain't Sam
In the world grid flip, under-grid flip, tip
Vertical real is my hip, hip, hip, ho…

Up in the flow, flow
Got, got, gotta, gotta go get mo' of it, I'm fit to hit,
I've lit a dream. What does it mean? Down with a beam of light
Come, come jump on in, in, gotta swim, swim
Deeper in the middle of His bottomless
Love, love, the feathers of a dove
The feel of the touch of God on up and over…

N2 the next dimension, dimension
Come with me
N2 the next dimension, dimension

Mom {Miss M} showed us this one! :lol:

Last concert I went to was Nightwish, although we took ArcticWolfLady to see Muse when they came through town. This past winter I saw Bryan Adams with my brother. I saw Beach Boys at Blossom about two years ago with my mom. I wanted to take her to Neil Diamond but I couldn't afford the tickets at the time. I've seen Depeche Mode several times, the last time up in Detroit. Shiny Toy Guns has been a favorite for about 7 years now and I try to catch them whenever they're in town. I've seen A-Ha in London and Epica in Amsterdam. I like some of the Top 40 stuff but can't abide rap in any form; maybe some old school Will Smith or LLCoolJ from the early 90s.

According to some doofy test on Facebook, the song that sums up my life is "Good Vibrations" from the Beach Boys. Dunno where that came from. :shock:

They were big when I was in Jr. High! I personally didn't care about them, but my very best friend had all sorts of NKOTB stuff... bed sheets/comforter, t-shirts, posters, cassette tapes, etc. I think around that time I was just starting to have an interest in classic rock. And Paula Abdul. :oops: I used to sing "Will You Marry Me, Boy?" when nobody was listening.

LPH_NY":2ky4exai said:
They were big when I was in Jr. High! I personally didn't care about them, but my very best friend had all sorts of NKOTB stuff... bed sheets/comforter, t-shirts, posters, cassette tapes, etc. I think around that time I was just starting to have an interest in classic rock. And Paula Abdul. :oops: I used to sing "Will You Marry Me, Boy?" when nobody was listening.

That kind of sounds like Bug4H's room right now - covered in NKOTB posters and shirts and such.

Back