ACK! The shame of it! I MISSED MY TWIRLY STAR DAY!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OneAcreFarm":31477rw1 said:
Wow, it's a rash of missed anniversaries!

:fireworks1: :congratulations: :fireworks1:

to all the folks who gained a Twirly Star and don't fret if you don't have one yet...it will be here before you know it!

:yeahthat:

HAPPY TWIRLY STARS, EVERYBUNNY!

And those of you who don't have one yet... keep posting until the big day! :p

mystang89":31477rw1 said:
Don't feel too bad though, I missed my first and haven't a clue when it snuck in.

Probably because you have been AWOL. I don't know who you have forsaken us for, but I bet they don't have Twirly Stars! *Sniff!*

mystang89":31477rw1 said:
Well, I'm getting old, you've been there for a while now huh.

Hey now! :respect: your elders, young whipper-snapper! :evil:

Don't forget I have all of these violent emoticons (and more! :p) at my disposal:

:2guns: :bash: :chair: :frypan: :viking: :walkplank:

Better :shutup: or you'll find yourself like this: :doc: :crutch:

*Sigh*

Well, at least you're back amongst us, in all your :pokeeye: glory.

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":31477rw1 said:
Hey look! I HAVE SOME TOO!!!!!!!

THREE! No fair! :cry_baby: :cry_baby: :cry_baby:

lol Yay happy twirly stars everybunny! c :gold-star: :gold-star: :congratulations: I have been so busy I see that I missed mine as well.

I pop in from time to time just to :poke: you all. I have so many people around the world that I need to :poke: and so little time. Its just my thing, its what I do :)

__________ Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:15 am __________

mystang89":26qy17hr said:
I pop in from time to time just to :pokeeye: you all. I have so many people around the world that I need to :pokeeye: and so little time. Its just my thing, its what I do :)
<br /><br />__________ Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:20 am __________<br /><br />Whatever, you all know what I mean. Stupid phone doesn't want to do what I want.

mystang89":oaqbtlm5 said:
Whatever, you all know what I mean. Stupid phone doesn't want to do what I want.

Heh! Yeah, blame the phone. :roll:

I'd fix it for you, but considering the age comment... :eek:ldgeezer: NAH.

It is just too much effort to put my poor OLD arthritic fingers through. :wheelcha:

mystang89":3lpc0qvk said:
lol I feel so much love its almost heart breaking:D

Do I detect a hint (heh!) of sarcasm there, 'Stang?

Well, we do love you :love:, ya know.

mystang89":3lpc0qvk said:
I have so many people around the world that I need to :pokeeye: and so little time.

Knowing your busy schedule, and just to prove "the luv" and also so you will appreciate how selfless I am, I give you this:

save-me-from-ladysown-t18522.html

I didn't want to be too nice to you and Permalink to the exact portion of the thread that will provide you with plenty of :pokeeye: fodder, so I linked the entire thread. I'm also curious if you will spot the error in question before RJ points it out for everybody. :popcorn: (By the way, thanks so-o-o much, RJ!)

You will also find a bonus link so you can pick on Miss M too. :twisted:

mystang89":1q95whmr said:
Well... what do you expect? You haven't shot darts at us in quite a while... we have to make up for lost time! And make sure we get enough jabs in before you vanish again! :p

MamaSheepdog":1q95whmr said:
Knowing your busy schedule, and just to prove "the luv" and also so you will appreciate how selfless I am, I give you this:
Wow... like a dog rolling over and exposing its belly...

MamaSheepdog":1q95whmr said:
You didn't have to do it to me, too!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Miss M":2a61vkgg said:
mystang89 wrote:

Well... what do you expect? You haven't shot darts at us in quite a while... we have to make up for lost time! And make sure we get enough jabs in before you vanish again! :p

Excellent points, Miss M!

:gossip: Methinks Mystang is gettin' a little thin skinned, since he hasn't been getting regular doses of abuse from us. :hmm:

MamaSheepdog wrote:

Wow... like a dog rolling over and exposing its belly...

Have you looked at my username lately? MamaSheepdog.

Ar-ar-arooo! :dogkiss:

MamaSheepdog wrote:

You didn't have to do it to me, too!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm not that selfless!

Misery loves company, ya know! ;)

MamaSheepdog":3e4k5j2h said:
:gossip: Methinks Mystang is gettin' a little thin skinned, since he hasn't been getting regular doses of abuse from us. :hmm:
I agree. Time to turn up the heat.
smiley-violent028.gif

Have you looked at my username lately? MamaSheepdog.
:lol: I figured you'd catch that!

I'm not that selfless!

Misery loves company, ya know! ;)
"Quote: 'Miserable being must find more miserable being. Then is happy.' Unquote."

-- Boris, a dog in "Lady and the Tramp"

Miss M":z5upstpn said:
I agree. Time to turn up the heat. Image

Ba-ha-ha! Love the smiley!

It's two against one! We will melt, you, Mystang! :twisted:

Miss M":z5upstpn said:
"Quote: 'Miserable being must find more miserable being. Then is happy.' Unquote."

-- Boris, a dog in "Lady and the Tramp"

Ruh-roh. :eek: I wonder which one of us will be more miserable once Mystang is done with us? :thinking:

MamaSheepdog":1tmh4kej said:
mystang89":1tmh4kej said:

Do I detect a hint (heh!) of sarcasm there, 'Stang?

Well, we do love you :love:, ya know.

mystang89":1tmh4kej said:
I have so many people around the world that I need to :pokeeye: and so little time.

save-me-from-ladysown-t18522.html

I didn't want to be too nice to you and Permalink to the exact portion of the thread that will provide you with plenty of :pokeeye: fodder, so I linked the entire thread. I'm also curious if you will spot the error in question before RJ points it out for everybody. :popcorn: (By the way, thanks so-o-o much, RJ!)

Ok, its 630am and I just read that thread. I normally don't laugh, or do pretty much anything besides try to breath when I'm up this early, but I laughed after reading this!

I pulled a trio of 4 things out of that. 1. My 6 year old finally found the perfect math teacher in MSD, 2. I never knew missm was so evil. I always thought missm sweeter and more caring than msd but now I find that she is evil incarnate! My world has officially been shattered. :( 3. Bad habit has a bad habit of talking to ladysown who shows her WAY to cute of bunnys to turn down down. And finally I just wanted to say I missed you all :hug: let's see, 1,2,3,4...yep that would definitely be a trio of 4 :D

mystang89":6zkoj7ky said:
Ok, its 630am and I just read that thread. I normally don't laugh, or do pretty much anything besides try to breath when I'm up this early, but I laughed after reading this!

You're welcome. :) I hope you didn't choke on your coffee! :coffee:

I pulled a trio of 4 things out of that.

Another MSD trio! :p

1. My 6 year old finally found the perfect math teacher in MSD

:hmm: :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: I'll have to start an online course! :explanation:

Miss M's son wishes to be a student, as does Miss M herself- you can see her pleading for my expertise here:

Miss M":6zkoj7ky said:
PLEEEEASE, MSD, please teach us all your math secrets!

RJ is interested as well, though she seems to be a very quick study, since she recently acquired a trio of twenty quail... perhaps she could be a fellow instructor?

2. I never knew missm was so evil.

True, true... I always wondered what the "M" stood for. :? I figured maybe her first name- Mildred, Minerva, Mabel?- but apparently not. :thinking: Clearly it stands for "Meany". :twisted:

I always thought missm sweeter and more caring than msd but now I find that she is evil incarnate!

Well! I'm not sure whether to gloat because Miss M has surpassed my cruelty, or weep because I have been deposed from my evil pedestal.

3. Bad habit has a bad habit of talking to ladysown who shows her WAY to cute of bunnys to turn down down.

True. We are all in constant peril of Rabbitosis Acuireosis from fellow RT members.

And finally I just wanted to say I missed you all :hug:

Aww. :) :oops: :grouphug:

:hi: BACK!!!

Sucker! :hooked:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts

Back