ACK! The shame of it! I MISSED MY TWIRLY STAR DAY!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
:evil: For some strange reason I had it in my head that my Twirly Star Anniversary was on the 11th. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I can't believe I missed my anniversary! :eek:verreaction:

However, my disappointment is tempered by my joy at seeing not one, but TWO twirly stars under my name! Well... okay... joy is an understatement. Gloating, avaricious pride would better describe my current state. :roll:

I can't believe it has been two years since I have joined RT. I have learned so much in this time, and am so happy to have made so many online friends! :grouphug2:

:thankyou: everybody for making RabbitTalk the great forum that it is! :mbounce:

:congratulations: MSD!!! :bouncy:

I feel the same way you do about this forum, and it is fun and an honor to be a Moderator with you and OAF! :D

(You'll never catch up with me. :nana: )

And DLL and Mickey, :congratulations: on your first twirly stars!!! :hooray:

Aww! :oops: Thanks, Maggie!

Bad Habit, your second star isn't too far away either! :p

Sorry you missed your day, Mickey. :( But you're right- we have 'em and that's what really matters!

Thanks, Miss M! I'm proud to have been deemed Mod material along with you and OAF! :D

Miss M":1e1fwiif said:
(You'll never catch up with me. :nana: )

:cry_baby: I know. Poor me. :(

Mary Ann yours will be here on New Year's day! What a way to ring in the New Year! :p

And Peach in December, Frecs in February... I didn't realize so many of us joined around the same time! How neat is that? :)

Frecs":1e1fwiif said:
I always look forward to your posts!

:lol:

"I wonder what MSD is gonna say next?" :popcorn:

Ramjet":1e1fwiif said:
I has no twirly stars :cry:

Poor Ramjet! :encourage:

Don't worry, though. You know the saying "Time flies when you are having fun!" and we DO have a lot of fun here at RT, after all!

:congratulations: To MSD, Mickey and Kyle. Happy Twirly stars! :)
Can't wait for mine! :p

*hangs head* I missed mine too.

Congrats to all the stars around here! You folks continue to teach me and make me feel welcome. It is very much appreciated.

:congratulations: to you to Marinea! This is turning into a twirly star party! :beer2:

Wow, it's a rash of missed anniversaries!

:fireworks1: :congratulations: :fireworks1:

to all the folks who gained a Twirly Star and don't fret if you don't have one yet...it will be here before you know it!

I can't believe I missed everyone's stars!!!!

We have just had so much good conversation around here, as to totally distract all of us!!!

Happy twirly star day msd. Don't feel too bad though, I missed my first and haven't a clue when it snuck in. It must just mean we're getting old. Well, I'm getting old, you've been there for a while now huh.

mystang89":1s2nv2fd said:
Happy twirly star day msd. Don't feel too bad though, I missed my first and haven't a clue when it snuck in. It must just mean we're getting old. Well, I'm getting old, you've been there for a while now huh.

:pokeeye:

Latest posts

Back