Especially for BadHabit...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
... pictures of "Sherlock", future husband of Hermione and Switch. :mrgreen:

IMG_7172.JPG
IMG_7259.JPG
IMG_7319.JPG

This is his father- the last time he was weighed as a pup, he was 77lbs. He is probably at least 85lbs now.

IMG_7029 - Copy.JPG

trahryzjyjryzdgnzgncgfznzfxng.... *explodes due to cuteness overload*

I am so going to steal Big Chuck :p and I'm going to call him that eternally. He probably weighs more in fur alone than Chuck does all together... SO CUTE.

Sigh. Now I'm going to spend hours on Kijiji, looking at cute puppies that I want to own.

So adorable!!!! :p Oh, I want a dog again! :(
Who votes that we should ban MSD from posting pictures that are too cute? :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:

MamaSheepdog":7pzq8rjf said:
We'll have to see how the votes come in...
:mrgreen:

Course to be perfectly honest I would vote for not baning you. No matter how bad your pictures spread rabbitosis and puppysitis I like seeing them. :D

I vote for the ban :lol: I'm already looking at return flights to California from these pictures, I think I will die of envy if she shares pictures of him when he's grown up!

Poor boy, living way down there in hot California... He wants to come play in the snow!

Frecs":1kybtpqh said:
No, don't ban her...I think a warning for now...I'm sure she'll understand the danger of so much cuteness.

Me thinks you don't know her very well.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Here's what I vote for...

under "cute" in the dictionary from now on goes that second picture of the pup.

Voting is now closed...we have a winner.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Oh, MSD, my Sassy (see avatar) took a look at the photos.

She says that even though she is a bit older than Sherlock, she hopes you will not consider her creepy for saying "vavavavoom".

Marinea":3t50cwzv said:
Here's what I vote for...

under "cute" in the dictionary from now on goes that second picture of the pup.

Voting is now closed...we have a winner.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Voting is now closed... Lol!

Marinea":3t50cwzv said:
She says that even though she is a bit older than Sherlock, she hopes you will not consider her creepy for saying "vavavavoom".

:lol: After ogling Sassy, Sherlock asked me to tell her that he is a firm believer in polygamy, and invites her to join his little harem once he comes of age. :mrgreen:<br /><br />__________ Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:04 pm __________<br /><br />More cuteness! Look at our little pupples! :p

Hermione is over two weeks older than Sherlock, so as you can see, he is going to be a BIG boy!

IMG_7331.JPG

MaggieJ":2818cwmo said:
You're killing me with puppy-cuteness... and I'm a cat person!

I know you are safe from temptation- Marilla would never permit a dog to move in!

Bad Habit":2818cwmo said:

:rotfl:

Did we not specifically request puppy pics, BadHabit?

You've brought your early demise on yourself!

Latest posts

Back