new bird

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsegirl0215

Reaction score
We got a new bird.We named it molly it is a girl.she is so cute.she is a flooresent green color. respond if you want to see pics. :D

oh thats ok<br /><br />__________ Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:33 pm __________<br /><br />i would send a pic but it has to many pixels
sorry but you should have a pretty good idea of what she looks like.

If you mean that the picture is to big try resizing it on this website I have found it works great.
You just get the pic on the website, click resize, and then upload it back to your... whatever you call the place you keep your pictures. :D And then try uploading on to Rabbit Talk. Hopefully it works. :)

Whoops almost forgot to put the link on. :lol:
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

true but yeah that is me and that was a while ago so if i look young it is because i was a lot younger. :up: :laugh2: :-D

yeah her name is molly.<br /><br />__________ Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:38 pm __________<br /><br />this pic is not when we got her this pic is when we went to go look at her.

you looked at her 3.5 years ago?

I'm confused

have you lived with parrots before?
parrots are WAY more work than I expected ;)

I think I'm catching on now. I once had a friend who raised setters. He had one that was a spectacular girl...I bought one of her pups,raised it...then when he was going thru a divorce, he asked if I wanted her because he just wasn't going to be able to take care of her in his new place. So...I ended up with a dog I'd looked at years before.

how did you end up with her?
mini macaws are full of spunk but often very sweet - it was hard for me to let go of the 2 I've had through here ;)

well when we went to look at her we did not think we wanted her.(she was expensive)so a few years went by and she was still there.the lady said if we take her we could have her for free.so that is the story.

Latest posts

Back