New 12 Step Program--

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legacy":300nor32 said:
I don't suffer from ribbitosis. I enjoy every minute of it.

roflmao.gif

Legacy":2bo08i7i said:
I don't suffer from ribbitosis. I enjoy every minute of it.
I don't suffer from rabbitosis either; just the opposite, I suffer from rabbit withdrawal; since I had to send all my rabbits off when I went in for my bypass surgery. I really need to do a major yard cleanup but every time I go to the back yard I have to pass that roll of cage wire - and that package of J clips - and those wire snips - and the empty cage racks. Send help please.

Awwwww... :( I think rabbit withdrawal pain must be far worse even than Raging Rabbitosis. Hang in there, Hoodat... and get yourself at least one bunny as soon as you are able. It will help.

WHOA! Is this a Rabbitosis Pox Party!!?!?! Somebody share their drink with me! I am desperately seeking the right rabbit and want to get step one over with while I'm enjoying relative sanity in my life! (I hear RR infection is way worse the longer one waits to acquire it...)

Hoodat needs a wabbit too!

Glad to hear you are back home, Hoodat! Hope you get your yard in order and a cage or two built soon. Don't overdo it though!

I'm sorry Terry I didn't mean to imply that mixed rabbits were bad things.... it's just that I had such good intentions, but then I fell for it, that's right, a free rabbit, I couldn't help myself, I have a problem........

*sigh* ... sadly the coons are doing a great job of warring me in my rabbitosis... out of the last 3 does i bred one didnt take, one had a litter and the coons ate em, one had a litter and the coons ate half at a week old and now i am down to 2 kits as of night before last... 2 kits out of 2 litters (4 and 8 )... :(

My name is Dana and I also am suffering from Rabbitosis... I have at least 50 rabbits in my colony, and I'm plotting and planning on how I can build a second colony for Silver Foxes. Maybe the kids can move out and I can use their bed rooms! Hmmm...

We raise rabbits for meat, so I get to continually have little baby rabbits, that's really my "tosis"... babyrabbitosis.

DanaYares":3se5nvxz said:
My name is Dana and I also am suffering from Rabbitosis... I have at least 50 rabbits in my colony, and I'm plotting and planning on how I can build a second colony for Silver Foxes. Maybe the kids can move out and I can use their bed rooms! Hmmm...

We raise rabbits for meat, so I get to continually have little baby rabbits, that's really my "tosis"... babyrabbitosis.

:mrgreen: a new arm of rabbitossis? popple-osis? .... hm... i think i have that too :popcorn:

Random Rabbit":25pjy424 said:
Rustina":25pjy424 said:
a free rabbit, I couldn't help myself, I have a problem........

I don't see a problem..... Anybunny Here see a Problem ... ?........ :popcorn:
3mina":25pjy424 said:
It's a rabbit, of course there's no problem :)
Miss M":25pjy424 said:
Problem? What problem? :popcorn:

Are you people blind? :shock: Of course there is a problem!

Rustina clearly states she got "a free rabbit"... which means one in my book! How will she ever popple-ate the bunnybarn with one rabbit??? It takes two to tango, y'all!

:wr_dance2: :wr_dance2:

HAHAHA!!! that is a problem MSD!
i vote rustina needs another so she can popple-ate! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back