Neat tattoo pen!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random Rabbit":39r7972x said:
Sinnfox":39r7972x said:
I had read somewhere (completely forgot where thanks to my terrible memory) that you can practice on a banana peel they are supposed to be similar to a rabbits ears but I haven't tried it so I wouldn't know for sure ~shrug~

Especially if You can got another person to Animate the banana...... thus simulating real life..... :p

Peel the banana and have some one shaking the stem end while you hold one of the peels and tattoo. That should approximate the experience :lol: If they would jerk instead of shake every once in a while, that would be even better. When finished pat yourself on the back and have a beverage of choice. :beer2: Legibility will come later..

I love my tattoo pen still - On Monday I'll be setting a tattoo assembly line, and I'll see if I can get some photos, and also take a photo of an older tatt for you to see. I see no fading at all :).

I've got an Inkinator, works well. I didn't find practicing on a banana to be at all helpful, much better to do it on a real rabbit ear. Oragel helps a lot as well as making sure bunny is restrained and finding the "right" spot.

Did 16 yesterday. There are some numbers that are easier to make than others, I grip my pencil weird so it's hard to grip the pen right.

Oceanside, thanks for the info, photo and welcome wagon. LOL. The tat IS beautiful. I'll be ordering the pen with the ink you suggested. I appreciate everyone's comments. I'll be looking for the new photos.
Thanks again everyone,
Crystal

Know this is an old thread, but how are everyone's tattoos holding up? I've been thinking about getting the KB, but wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts. Has anyone noticed if the rabbits actually seem to struggle less with this one? I'm the wrong person to ask when it comes to tattoo pain because none of mine hurt... even the sensitive areas, so trying it on myself would be pointless.

These work great. I had my friend, Kay, (who also raises french lops) come out and show me how to do it since she has this pen. It worked wonderfully. The bunnies did dtruggle even while wrapped up, but not that badly. Of course my tattoos were terrible since they were my first, but Kay's held up very well. I am ordering one soon.

Kitty102":hss5vacn said:
Know this is an old thread, but how are everyone's tattoos holding up? I've been thinking about getting the KB, but wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts. Has anyone noticed if the rabbits actually seem to struggle less with this one? I'm the wrong person to ask when it comes to tattoo pain because none of mine hurt... even the sensitive areas, so trying it on myself would be pointless.
Ours are holding up great. I wrap my buns in an old towel so they cannot really struggle while I do their ears. I was paranoid about getting a clamp to do them and Love, not like, Love my pen.

Latest posts

Back