Just gonna leave this here

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to find, there's not a single French Angora breeder closer than Kentucky or the coast of VA from what I've seen. I think I'm gonna buy from a lady in MI and have them transported to TN or something and go pick them up. The lady in Kentucky tried to tell me it's a short 5 hour drive... Yeah, one way.. >.<

I have driving six hours one way for an English Angora. Well worth it I love him a lot. You girl is very pretty by the way.

We have the choice of English Angora or English Angora.

There is believed one satin buck in the country.

The only country that we can import rabbits from is New Zealand.

Thanks guys!

There *might* be a man in the works for her from the same breeder. There's a lot of ifs, ands, and buts, but he's a black SA about a year old. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it works out!

Well you know, you're not that far from me, if he's that in love with them maybe we can work out a trade from her first litter and if I get this buck and meet half way? :mrgreen:

Totally kidding. Well, kinda. Its always a possibility if she throws a nice litter. My French could always use new genetics!! :)

Just saw 3 satin angoras and a couple of french for sale on Facebook in new mexico

Latest posts

Back