Happy New Year as we begin RabbitTalk's 7th Year

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my RT friends on here. Y'all have turned more into distant family than friends, for my part. I have been here almost since the beginning of RabbitTalk, and I hope RT continues on for a long time to come.

And, yes, of course.....

cheshirecat.jpg

Seems like there've been lots of new members this month. Good to hear from so many of them. And I'm glad to be able to pay back some of the help RT has given me over the past couple years by answering some newbie questions.
Also happy to see that the donations goal for this first month was more than reached. Another year of RT is off to a good start.

I hope that rabbit talk continue for eterenety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you to everyone that made this many years or rabbit talk possible and answering so many of newbies questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone involved imagine the number of popples or rabbits saved by people just sharing their knowledge. I have learnt so much from RT and keep coming back and back just to see what new and happening in everyone's rabbit worlds.
Thanks to those that make it a happy place for us all and the humour and fun.

__________ Thu May 12, 2016 12:06 pm __________

Thank you to everyone involved imagine the number of popples or rabbits saved by people just sharing their knowledge. I have learnt so much from RT and keep coming back and back just to see what new and happening in everyone's rabbit worlds.
Thanks to those that make it a happy place for us all and the humour and fun. <br /><br /> __________ Thu May 12, 2016 1:20 pm __________ <br /><br /> Thank you to everyone involved imagine the number of popples or rabbits saved by people just sharing their knowledge. I have learnt so much from RT and keep coming back and back just to see what new and happening in everyone's rabbit worlds.
Thanks to those that make it a happy place for us all and the humour and fun.

I know this is not the freshest of topics but OMG I LOVE this place! When I started with rabbits I didn't even know how to pick them up and was actively
afraid of them.

The sanest place I know on the internet, everyone here is very special indeed!

Latest posts

Back