Breeding season is under way again!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homer":14mwd4au said:
Glad to see I'm not the only one that has one that thinks its bowl is a lounge chair. :laugh2:
I have some in every litter! It doesn't matter if the bowl is on the floor or high up, there's always one or two that have to sit in it to eat. :lol:

We got the console table done in time, by the way. :p
TV Console.jpg

And I need to take update pictures of our bunnies... there's two snowball opals in Valley's litter (5 weeks old now), and Juvia's kits are getting prettier by the minute! It's so fun to see them change as they grow! :oops:

OMG I love your Rex colors once I get stable in my current job and placement I want to get some Rex to breed for pets and meat to go along with my English Angoras (may have to "cough cough" have to fly out to Calif to meet up and get some of those beautiful rexs just love the Opal.

Dani4Hedgies":1fnltv9h said:
OMG I love your Rex colors once I get stable in my current job and placement I want to get some Rex to breed for pets and meat to go along with my English Angoras (may have to "cough cough" have to fly out to Calif to meet up and get some of those beautiful rexs just love the Opal.
I'm happy to help our RT family, and if you "happen" to bring an English Angora with you... well I think we could come to a lovely arrangement! :p

And since I did say I'd have bunny pictures for everyone last time, here's some of Valley's babies this weekend!
Valley kits 12.2.18 (2).jpg
Valley kits 12.2.18.jpg
Booted castor kit.jpg
They're such spunky little goofballs. :oops:

Nymphadora said:
I'm happy to help our RT family, and if you "happen" to bring an English Angora with you... well I think we could come to a lovely arrangement! :p

I'm sure we can def come to an arrangement :)

Latest posts

Back