Any single ladies?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm single :p But I'm not looking for love. And I'm far away.

*sigh* Too far away to buy rabbits, too far away to get boys.. woe is me..

I'm hoping to get him on here to tell you guys about him himself!

He's very nice. Mid 30's. Hard worker. Family oriented. Looking for a wife to have children with, share a life with, build a future with. Owns a home (outright no payments). Smart financially.

Loves his Mamma. Respectful.

People always say the good ones are taken.. But ladies they are NOT!

He sounds like a winner!

I don't know any single ladies, really. We are all married with kids already.

Zab":3m5fs0il said:
I'm single :p But I'm not looking for love. And I'm far away.

LOL, ROTFL... Ditto.<br /><br />__________ Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:36 am __________<br /><br />
dayna":3m5fs0il said:
Looking for a wife to have children with,

Well that puts me on the no go list, I'm getting a bit too old for that...

Well, this is a new type of thread lol. But in the interest of contributing something useful....I'm neither female nor single and my daughters aren't old enough...and if they were the answer would still be no. They're going to be single the rest of their life. Go it? :gun:

mystang89":wpyune79 said:
Well, this is a new type of thread lol. But in the interest of contributing something useful....I'm neither female nor single and my daughters aren't old enough...and if they were the answer would still be no. They're going to be single the rest of their life. Go it? :gun:

My daughter is 8 .... Ive told her no boys .... ever. That's it , end of discussion. Ive made it clear to my boys that once Im gone , she's their responsibility .... no boys ... ever.

I know all too well .... how we are.

I'm avoiding men like the plague LOL. After two failed marriages I figure enough already. I'm getting my kids raised and then becoming the crazy rabbit lady who lives in them hills. Good luck on finding someone for your friend.

Demamma":1zmdi3af said:
I'm avoiding men like the plague LOL. After two failed marriages I figure enough already. I'm getting my kids raised and then becoming the crazy rabbit lady who lives in them hills. Good luck on finding someone for your friend.

If I were ever to find myself single .... I'd avoid women like the plague too. :lol:

Once was more than enough for me.

skysthelimit":j8d22ral said:
Frecs":j8d22ral said:
and be a Pentecostal...ummm???

And then there's that, which is the number two reason I'm not married.

??

Reason I'm not married: A gift of singleness...a desire to serve God single-heartedly. A few times I thought perhaps God was bringing me a mate with similar direction but, alas, no. There are far worse options...like a very miserable married life. I'm content being single.

My sister has been calling me "Nunny" of late...because other than being Pentecostal instead of Catholic, I live like a nun. :lol:

Latest posts

Back